• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mae

[2009.12.24] KARA Nicole and So Nyeo Shi Dae Tiffany will make guest appearances for SBS Family Outing.

67 posts in this topic

Girlgroup members KARA Nicole and SNSD Tiffany will make guest appearances for SBS Family Outing.

5kls42.jpg

According to the staff on 24th December, the 2 had taken part in the filming for the show on 21st and 22nd December in GyeongGiDo PoCheon. And to support their guest appearance, other girlgroup members have also made surprise appearance during the filming.

KARA, So Nyeo Shi Dae, Brown Eyed Girls and T-ara members have appeared to show support to Nicole and Tiffany. With the appearance of the girlgroup members, it was obvious that the senior Family members Kim SooRo, Yoon JongShin and Yoo JaeSeok could not hide their excitement.

Credits: KBITES

* I was so confused before but I guess SY and Jing make an appearance.. no wonder. Hmm, I don't think we should worry about Nicole's screen time.. at least I hope not XD

on allkpop, they said the other members of kara, snsd,beg & tara will show up as a surprise..

so maybe that's why seungyeon and jing was there too.. i thought it was only kara as guest. ><"

kinda of sad. :x

i hope they get alot of air-time! :D

Edited by xdefiine

Oh man, can't wait to watch this one, too. Love Family Outing. So sad it's ending soon. I bet we can expect some English chatting between Fany and Nicole.

The show will be broadcasting at the end of January..... such a long wait. :D

Nicole and Tiffany is the sweetest thing that'll ever happen to FO.

ooh man...both tiffany and nicole are making their appearances on family outing...i love that show for real and can't wait to watch it with the two american girls in it...hehe

I've been waiting to see when one of Kara members go on Family Outing. No surprise, I knew it was going to be

Nicole or Hara first. I wonder how they're going to cope with it! lol, both of them are probably going to feel out of

place at first. But I know the family will welcome them with jokes (: how sweet for T-ARA and BEG to give support!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha i LOVE family outing!!!!

that show is freakin HILARIOUS!!!!!!

hahaha nice

really can't wait til this episode will be released, subbed too =P

hehe

thanks for sharing!!!

waiting patiently =P

Nicole appearance for SBS family outing ~ interesting !

i can't wait to watch it...

this show will be more fun bcoz of nicole ♥♥♥

haha ^^

uhu and both Nichole and Tiffany from US *I wonder the FO members will let them speak English and they will become foolish or not hahaha*

I notice Girl Groups bond become stronger after IY hahaha and I LOVE IT SO MUCH~

i was kinda disappointed that its just nicole unni coz i saw the schedule before & its says the 3 of them lol oh well, ill take what i can get hehehe.. still excited about this though hehe its gonna be funn ammm end of january?sooo far...... oh yeah guys merry xmaz!!

O_O

omg, can't wait to watch this ep

not only fany and nicole, other girl groups are going to like visit them? now that is a serious must watch

can't wait for that ep to air

aww so the trio isnt filming it? :(

at first i just wanted jjing to go :]

but then tiffany is going..and so if nicole is going

the show is gonna be funnier! lol :)

so t-ara and beg are just like..visiting?

they're not gonna cut them out right?

cause i love them both! <3 lol

so yeah im excited for this! :inluv:

Why there's only Nicole?? What happened with other members?? o.o sigh...When will GyuRi have her own program..>< but there are Nicole and Tiffany..Nice..^^

I want to see this episode.....

I love watching this show.....

:wub:

Nicole will have a busy schedule.. lots of appearances..

But hey! I can't complain! It means more of seeing her!

Can't wait to see the girl groups in action.. It'll always be enjoyable!

oohh nicole and tiffany on family outing!!

that sounds good.. i want to see more nicole and tiffany interactions!

WOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

FINNALY!!!!!! KARA!!! GUEST IN FO!!! ahahahah XD

*exited*

OMG!!! i must watch it!!

i think it wll be funny...nicole and tiffany,,,

I think Jaesuk so exited when they are arrive,,,ahahah XDD

CAN'T WAIT!!! ^^

thnks~~

Dreams do come true. I cant wait to see Hyori's reaction. I think both girls see Hyori as a role model and you just know the guys are gonna be doing the mister dance XD cant wait.

Daesung, already worked with Nicole...im not to sure about Tiffany. I know he worked with snsd.

Can they cook though??? 0_0

ya i heard this today man i cant wait to see this and i do hope nicole gets a lot of screen time!

Wah... My 2 favourite groups, SNSD & Kara are going to make special appearance on Family Outing? I'm anticipated to watch it either from ssfsubs or sweetmelodix!!! LOL!!! SNSD & Kara <3

JuNiOrx3

Omo! I can't wait to see this episode of family outing I love that show. Thanks for sharing the info with us at first I thought it was SY, Nicole and Jing but I guess they will just make an apperance with Nicole. Again I can't wait.