• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thebuddybud

[2009.12.27] Hah Jake, "I borrowed my dads name, Robert Holly, to see Kara's performance"

50 posts in this topic

44314566.jpg

Robert Holly's son Hah Jae-ik (16) revealed that he used his fathers name to enter Kara's performance.

This was revealed on the December 26th broadcast of SBS 'Star Junior Show', during the corner 'Mom Dad, I'm sorry about what I did this year', and while the stories were being shared about this topic, he shyly said "I like Kara".

He said "Kara came to perform at Kwangju, which is where I live" and "My friends and I thought of a plan" and explained about it. He continued to say "I told the scary bodyguard 'Hello, I'm Holly's son. I came because of my dads chore, can I go in?'" and "And without any suspicion, he just let me in".

Robert Holly responded "Just what could Holly have given Kara as a chore?" and made the audience laugh.

Note: Uhh... His name is either Ha Jae-ik, Ha Jake, or Hazaik.

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200912270902321001

trans by thebuddybud @ karaholic

haha. that's cute. is his dad someone well-known there?

i think we would probably do the same if we were in his place. :)

thanks for the translations!

Who's Robert Holly,

but I think it's cute, & he's kinda cuteee. <3 ~

I kinda what to see a video of what he says.

Aww he's so cute. <3 I totally want to hear him speak korean. :3

Dang haha he likes kara! That's so cuute. That'd be so cool if he could visit them at their kara bakery set or something. His dad's famous?

uuuuu interesting.... who is robert holly?? I try googling the name but no famous person comes out,ahaha

anyway it still interesting if he use his dad's name to see Kara,hehe.. he's so lucky he has a famous dad =P

His dad is an actor/dj/tv personality... and is an American :)... whoa..how nice lol.. and i think he said Jing was his fav..from another article :) thanks jin.

He's so cute. I want to hear him speak Korean. haha

LOL He did what most of us would do.

Lucky for him his dad is famous. ^_^

OMG that is so funny and cute (: I wish I can I do that. He seems very cute.

lol awww cute braces =D

haha glad some young people over there are talking about their obsession with kara ;D

Oh,.. Who's Robert Holly?.. never heard the name,... :D

*taken from Wiki Galbijim

Robert Holley is a popular TV personality, lawyer, and owner of both Kwangju Foreign School and Jeonbuk Foreign School. He is famous for having obtained Korean citizenship and speaking fluent Korean in the Gyeongnam dialect. He previously hosted the program "Riding Home" on Arirang. He also has appeared on hundreds of television shows and in numerous commercials. He now appears regularly on "Hometown Now" on MBC-TV

thanks for the translation!

^ Thanks lalalahey for the info.

Well, i guess it is sometimes useful to has a dad who is well-known. Haha.

Thanks for translating this interesting short story!

lol, what a funny kid

wish i could pull off something like that, but i doubt that i'd be successful =P

hahaha

thanks for sharing

Oooo the boy is cute :D I can see him later in the TV biz. And kudos to him for thinking of something clever like that LOL I wonder what Kara thought when they saw this

*taken from Wiki Galbijim

Robert Holley is a popular TV personality, lawyer, and owner of both Kwangju Foreign School and Jeonbuk Foreign School. He is famous for having obtained Korean citizenship and speaking fluent Korean in the Gyeongnam dialect. He previously hosted the program "Riding Home" on Arirang. He also has appeared on hundreds of television shows and in numerous commercials. He now appears regularly on "Hometown Now" on MBC-TV

thanks for the translation!

He is also one of the first foreigners to become really popular as a Korean citizen.

wow...to have a big name dad like that and get into a kara performance...these kids are really getting it good...thanks for the translation and thanks ^^ for the insight about robert holley

haha, he has a good eyes and taste for sure...hehehe, and I think that the boy is so cute for his admiration for Kara...who can resist them? and, another fan boy but Im sure after this show, Kara will response....he might be invite to kara's performance later, interact w/ his dad...or sth like that. But I'm sure that it will be fun

Awwww. That's so sweet. I would totally do the same to see Kara. ^^ Thanks for postingg!

hahaha ~ he's so cute !

he used his father's name just want to enter Kara's performance...

if Kara comes to my country i'll also used whatever way just want to watch Kara

hehehe ^^

Using his dad name for KARA XD briliant idea..Robert Holly? >< never heard about him..

Thanks to lalalalahey for the information (: he like Jing..Nice choice..Thanks for sharing this ^^