• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alvinlyt

[2010.01.15] Girl Groups will have a sports battle on

75 posts in this topic

LG.jpg

We finally can see some girl-on-girl action as members from various girl groups will be participating in the sports challenge show,

Edited by alvinlyt

YES!!!! I was REALLY anticipating some girl group members to go on Dream Team because guys and their big egos... (lol). I really wanted to see some girls on this show! I can't wait to see them compete. I wonder who will be the best.

Woah~ Expecting Nicole to do well again after seeing her sports skill on Oh!Brothers!

Oh, wow... My favorite groups are SNSD, Kara, and Brown Eyed Girls. This is like a dream line-up for me. :)

Too bad Hara isn't in the line-up. It's fun seeing her in athletic competitions.

That's interesting I can't wait to see this thank you so much for sharing the article with us.

Wow O.O another show for KARA..Nice ^^ dream team!

It will be a tough battle.. I want HaRa to be in this show..=P she's the strongest in KARA..Hoho..

But when will Gyuri and Jiyoung have their show...):

Can't wait for this! The subbing team will be super busy! xD so many shows..Good luck Sweet Melodix!!!

wow! i totally wanna watch this show now because there are a bunch of girl groups in the show...i hope they have fun in the show...hehe

hahaha, They would be so screwed if Hara was in this and Beef was the prize.

She would usain bolt them.

Either way, I can't wait to see this.

well this should be an interesting competition!

I cant wait to see how good the girls are at sports!

Yay!!! Very, very interesting... :) I want to watch all athletes... ^^' But... i think about a match like "Haragoo Vs. Soonkyu"...

Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Rakuen

that is cool. Nicole is so good at sport so i think she'll be alright

that is a lot of competition still though

wow, seems like a big cast

yay for another member of secret going on variety show haha

can't wait for this to air

looks like there'll be a fierce competition going on

Nicole & Seung Yeon wow this is going to be FUUN muahah

I can't wait i can't wait Yes Yes (=

OMG!!!! This is amazing!!! It's really is a dream team! All my favorite member from the group are there!! =D

Sunny SNSD, SeungYeon KARA, Narsha BEG, babyJ and Eunjung (I like both of them equally), HyoSung!!! WOW!! I'm excited!!

LOL! from album to sports talent, they are competing! haha well, i love most of the ppl up there who is competing! xD this show is going to be fun! ^^

woah..can't wait!

this is going to be a fun and exciting show ^^

thanks for sharing :)

It's a shame Goosain Bolt isn't in the cast, but I'm excited nonetheless!! :)

So much of Nicole with Tiffany! <3

Can't wait to watch this!

Thanks for sharing!

Wow, really looking forward to this show...

it'll be a tough competition for the girls,

especially Nicole and SY because Ga In looks competitive enough

and Sunny is there too..she may be small but she's got no fear..

anyways goodluck to Kara, SoShi, BEG and Secret!! my favorite groups..:)

Ahhh.... Haragoo isn't in the show!

I think she'd destroy the field in the 100 meter run.... provided she doesn't fall again! :lol:

But I'm equally happy that Seungyeon is in the show too, its been a while where (apart from her weekly Sixth Sense Quiz) she is in a variety show on her own or with just 1 member (in this case Nicole).

Hahaha... can't wait to watch this episode!!

lol sounds good. but what about our sweet honey Hara???? she can run really fast and she's damn strong too ^^

best wishes to cole and SY on this show and hopefully this show will garner relatively high ratings. GO KARA!!!~~ XD XD