• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Hamtastic] Official SeungYeon Lupin Topic

352 posts in this topic

wow...shes freaking smexy with short hair

When did she cut her hair?

so confusing....

On the photos it was gyuri who cut it be on teaser it is seungyeon...

Mystery

omg I thought Ham was in one of the red hats. Omg...Ham looks sexy and hot w/ short hair!!! Her outfit and dance moves are awesome...I am happy Ham is showing off her strong dancing side :lol: I hope Kara success for Lupin! I know the 30 sec teaser already made we want to buy the album.

is that really SY??? i thought that's nicole...

now i'm really confused...

i really need to see the MV to be able to identify them...

whoa!! and as the others have said, i originally thought it was nicole!!

thanks for the gifs! i really liked them! i think we would be able to see another side of SeungYeon in this album :D and it would be very cool!! hehe. SeungYeon fighting!! :)

I thought she was Nicole!!!I was feeling so down not seeing any Seungyeon,but now I'm so happy!!Weeee!!!!Our chding is so hot now,I love her short hair!!Don't you guys think DSP is confusing them for us?Gyuri has short AND long hair too while wearing the same red hat Jing's wearing..then Nicole has short AND long hair too..it's confusing-_-

arrgghhh..when i watched the teaser when it was released, it thought two people have shorts hair-gyuri unni & nicole unni but now i get surprised that seungyeon unni have it!! lol. holy haha cant wait for the mv and album release..comeback too!!

really thought those are nicole's.

totally new image from seungyeon, but i believe she's wearing a wig.

but also love to see her in short hair, for the first time.

If i didn't come to this thread, i thought it was Nicole or Gyuri....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, SERIOUSLY, THAT'S SEUNGYEON?!?!

She looks really hot ans sexy. I can't believe she's the short hair one.... Omo! I'm ageing, my eyes are playing tricks on me!

It's really hard to tell what her hairstyle is, but I hope it looks something like this!

4d4a69de4937d0_full.jpg

hebe-short-haircut.jpg

Now I'm pretty sure that's Seungyeon because we already identified Gyul, Nicole, Hara, and Jing, and the leftover person can only be our Ham. (: Can't wait for the MV!

omg.. hammie with short hair.

i'm diggin her new style!

can'tt wait for their comeback.

KARA Hwaiting!

omg.. hammie with short hair.

i'm diggin her new style!

can'tt wait for their comeback.

KARA Hwaiting!

lol i love the confusion, the teaser only fuelled our desire for the comeback! damn dsp they have definitely done a brilliant job just with that teaser. well played well played :D

omg for a sec i thought it was nicole wow she looks so different in short hair but i just cant wait for this MV to come out

was not expecting the short hair but it looks good so far.

also, love that 3rd gif <3

are you sure thats SY? i tot thats gyuri hving her hair cut short...

are you sure thats SY? i tot thats gyuri hving her hair cut short...

That's not Gyuri for sure, because we've seen Gyuri in other shots and she was wearing the red top hat and with long hair~

The only thing we can do now is to wait for the full mv-D

Someone mentioned in another thread that SY's bangs doesn't look good on her, and I kind of agree now ): That kind of bang doesn't look good on anyone. I hope she doesn't stick with that bang!

Yup haha I guess we'll have to wait until the MV comes out!!

omg i always thot thoses were Nicole, thnx for the heads up <3

oh my? thats seungyeon ?

totally not expecting it ! well cant wait to see her 'clearer '

i confused there's no seungyeon in teaser, if it's true the other short girl is seungyeon then it's make sense, now its completed, five members ;) *can't wait to see full mv, to see what seungyeon looks like with that hair!

the more i compare the two, i'm certainly sure now that it is our seungyeon.

look at the hairstyle especially the front, you can begin to see the difference.