• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soshi123

[Nicori] First Impressions of Nicole?

387 posts in this topic

First impression was a westerner on a korean girl group lol

Really, a very cheerful and charismatic person, with an amazing amount of energy :eyelove:

my first impressions of nicole is she likes to eat ,and her english was wow ! a very cheerful person and also a friendly idol . :D

I instantly fell in love with Nicole after randomly finding an episode of family outing where she was just lovely. She was adorable, friendly, funny, dorky, hard working, and my favorite of all, hungry! She hasn't changed. =)

First saw her while watching SGB. Found her soooo cute and bubbly :thumbup: , and I really like the way she does her little segment on SGB haha.

just simply looking at her eyes.. i can see she has a nice personality.. she's cool and alluring :thumbup1:

Her dork, her english , her face and she loves to eat ( me too xD) :D

and she looks so cute with her confuse face lol

I liked her charisma and cuteness mixed together at first glance. Plus the fact she speaks English. hahaha. :P

really cute smile, seems a bit clumsy ahaha speaks english well! shes really cute in heroes and popular too!

My first impression on her is that she has a cute eye smile..

nikori such a cuttttieee i love her ^^;

She is so blur and dorky and I love that, it's really entertaining to watch her and her reactions to things. Her facial expressions are also the best! I also love the fact that she's a strong person and doesn't cry easily, i.e. when they got their first win for Honey. This makes me even angrier thinking about the guy on Nicole Goes to College who chided her for not knowing Chinese or anything about Chinese medicine and made her really upset about herself.

I also love the fact that she's so sociable and is good friends with so many idols.

Very pretty and cheerful.Always had a smile on her face :)I remember this back from 2007.She seemed to be a very friendly person and it turns out that she is!

She didn't actually get my attention at all. "If U Wanna" is the first KARA MV I've watched. I think I was able to get a liking to her in the "Mister" music video. But honestly, she'd had no impact on me at first.

:)

first is she's hot

because for the very first time i saw her on Lupin MV

and she's so hot at that time

but after more i got to know her, she's soooooo cute :)

I have always loved her ever since Kara's debut many years ago. I love all the members!

Dorky, cute and funny. Since she is american her english is weak so when she gets because she doesn't understand what someone said is so funny and cute.

Bubbly and full of energy and cute!

After watching SGB and their MVs, she's so multi-dimensional!

How can someone be hot, cute, dorky and funny at the same time? :D

I thought she was extremely hyper and extremely happy.

I think bubbly would be the perfect word, I think she would be someone who I can easily be friends with :) :)