• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soshi123

[Other] First Impressions of Hara?

497 posts in this topic

Well she caught my eyes in the video mister I thought and still think she's cute and I loveee her hair I'm trying to let my hair grow out just like hers!! <3

Ah Namie Amuro?

Hara is like a goddess of cuteness. Her big eyes, small face, nose and whole body are cute:)

first time seeing her is in city hunter drama. her eyes caught my attention at first sight.

Aigo ~ she is beautiful, cute, funny, her hair always caught my attention, but mostly his personality! She is perfect! :blushing:

When I first saw Kara, Hara's eyes and long straight beautiful hair really caught my attention, of course she became my Kara first love ever since :blushing:

Hara was the one that turned me into a Kamilia~

She is just pretty and i love her hair~

Long and nice~ The 19 inches waist was a WOW too!

Okay, some fans will be angry with me, but I saw the Hara in STEP and then PANDORA, and as there was only one red hair, I thought that was Hara in STEP. Then I researched more about them and found that the red hair was Han in "STEP"!

But anyway, the first impression was that she was very cute and sang very well (besides dance very well).

she has been the reason why im into kpop now,the first time i saw her was when they do their goodbye stage for mister at music bank and it was like i was totally struck by a lighting the moment i laid my eyes on her.I couldn't believe that theirs someone like her she's just simply undescrible regardless of what the antis where saying about her she would still be my one and only ANGEL,SARANGHAE GOOSAIN BOLT:))

MY IDEAL TYPE, FROM HAIR TO LEG

She really a shy and lack of confident before.. I'm glad I'm KAMILIA :gemhappy:

Dem eyez. I thought she was strikingly beautiful, but I payed more attention to Gyuri at first, so I didn't think much of it other than that.

When i first saw Hara i thought she was gorgeous, after watching videos of her and seeing her in dramas such as city hunter i think she's absolutely adorable with a cute personality. such a honey :D

got my att through mister in those green outfit (army) when she sing n dance, really fit her well :gemshout::gemflower:

My Impressions In The MAMA Awards in 2012 She Is In Her New Hair Color And Her Beautiful Dress.

very funny and lively in invincible youth especially with shinyoung

her cuteness when they are doing invincible youth.. if yuri' not there probably Goo Hara will outstand the show.

hahh the first thing that caught my attention were her eyes .. they look so cute and round hehe.. i love her waist too ^.^

when I first saw her I was like o okay..cute chick..then I saw her on IY and running man and other variety shows and I was like wow..awesome personality..loved her

Lol her eyes were so big! I found her on City Hunter and thought she was kinda cute so I searched her up. Then I saw her audition tape for JYP and went THAT GIRL CAN DANCE

shes chic...

but after seeing her in invincible youth i think she is a capable girl

I saw her on running man initially and I was like wowwwwwwwwwwwwww WHO IS THAT CUTIE?!

my first impression of her was that she was really quiet and shy, but the more i watch her personality is unique and adorable.