• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
monkee

[Haradoll] Hara's Immature Jokes

572 posts in this topic

loling! T-fany hwaahahahhaha.. she is cute if doing this. and do you feel the blank gaze of the MC? "what the" hahaha

Aw...I miss Hara's immature jokes so much...too bad Hara stopped telling immature jokes later in the show! Hara fighting!

I don't really get the jokes, since I'm not a Korean. lol

but the sometimes the subs, reactions and How Hara says it is the funniest!

I really miss Invincible Youth! especially Hara's moments! XD

haha LOL i enjoying the immature jokes from hara.

this jokes make me more want to watch invincible youth.

hara jjang!!

her immature joke is kind of...

immature i guess, cant say anything else about it,

it just make my jaw opened

yeah, if only i understand completely why that was funny. i know it's a words play but i really want to learn why it was really funny

i love IY very much :thumbup: i think this is the most success variety show that i ever watch and i do love hara immature joke...she is shining in IY together with the other G7 member...love them all :thumbup:

i wish i know how to speak korean,,,, i can't get most of her jokes

i hope she i will crack English jokes as well

even though these jokes were corny i still laugh because of the reactions of the people and the expressions that hara is making. this jokes made a big hit specially in SEOUL. lol Hara is a genius too. :sweatdrop:

Hahaha!! those where so cute and funny

ive never watched that show before

thank you for sharing ^_^

LoL. when i watched IY i laugh til crying. . she is hilarious. when shinyoung give her time to tell her joke haha really laugh a lot

hahaha i remember watching IY and when she said an immature joke i didnt laugh til 30~ secs later cause other peeps reactions were actually funnier than the jokes (most of the time)

hara+IY always reminds me of how she drove the tractor? the vehicle that plants the rice

i wish she had passed that test for it but it was still cool seeing her drive one!!!

LoLLL, i really enjoy her immature jokes :lol2:

what more great is that she has a student, 4minute's hyuna :lol:

I really miss those Immature Jokes she's just too cute and having Hyuna as a trainee is just hilarious LOL

Aww I want to hear her jokes on Invincible Youth 2 T__T

super crazy cheesy jokes our hara have =)

So so miss her jokes at invincible youth =D

I miss and her jokes! Why wasn't she casts in invincible youth 2? I hope she participate in a variety show soon..

haha as always she is so cute..i think even if there is no subs, i laugh.i think its her facial expression and her cute smile.

xory for bad english

so cute! she has really cheesy jokes, yet she takes it well if her listeners dont give her the desired reaction!

I enjoy all of her immature jokes haha! I watch it with english sub from soshified who explains each of the jokes :) Hara Goo is so funny! Always brings a smile on my face. Stay happy too Hara!!!! Hara Goo fighting!!!

keke she's sooo cute~! her jokes are really funny >w< HARA'S IMMATURE JOKES ARREEE LEGIT AMAZING.

If I know Korean well, I think I might be able to compete with Hara HAHA! Yoyoyo a man is always a child in the heart, old outside young inside! ^^

i remember, I laughed so hard everytime i watched Invincible Youth! hahahaha our Hara is so funny :)