• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[2010.03.14] Why Was Gyuri Drinking Beer and Eating Chicken By Herself at 2AM?

190 posts in this topic

normally i tink she was growing up and nothing to wrong if she want to try a beer but don't be drink to much

haha wow, a goddess eating chicken with beer in 2AM :thumbup: but it's fine actually, since she's old enough already keke. i just hope she'll be fine and open up to the other members :lol:

Oww.. Idols are humans too. They need the little bit of privacy and also times when they have to relieve themselves from stress.

I totally understand and think that it is a rather good way. Haha..

It must be kind of hard for Gyuri to sneak out at 2am to eat chicken and drink beer :/ maybe she didn't want to let other members know and give them more stress too.. What a caring leader..! Kara is so lucky <3

Thanks for sharing! :P

HAHA maybe one day i'm gona try tht way of releasing stress !

i wanna eat chicken too !

yeahhh and idols are human too ! cut them some slack !

rofl well at least she's not starving herself or anything!

but lol, the type of food she chose to ate, gyuri i love you, you're too awesome

there are ppl who like to eat to de-stress.

pretty common. but beer isn't that nice to drink. haha.

wow didnt knew gyuri would do something like that,oh well human is human,were all the same :scared:

is there something that Gyuri worry about?

drinking beer and eating chicken at 2am.....oh my..

I was a bit surprised that idols like Gyuri would openly talk about eating late at night and with beer (to keep up with the image and whatnot), whether she started it or someone else did.

I think Jiyoung also said something about her hardships in Infinity Challenge... I can't even imagine what they're going through.

Kara fighting!

I bet a lot of idols did this before too

But its bad to drink beer at night all by yourself haha

haha shes a good leader, but still i think she shld share her worries with the other members.

but still i see nth wrong to be alone sometimes.

and hope she didnt drink much.

anw has anyone tried beer with watermelon? ive tried it and it actually taste really good

GYURI AND KARA HWAITINGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww gyul /=

i hope everythings okay now..

and yes, idols are people too! :D

and lol i love taehyun! he's funny :)

anywho, gyuri jjang!!

Lol, I love Gyuri! Haha, she's soo cute. Out late having a drink and eating chicken :D I hope everything is going fine for her.

.. its funny haha ..

.. our Goddess was secretly snick out and eat by herself ..

.. haha .. love goddess GYURI !!!

KARA FIGHTING !!! ♥♥♥ :tongue::thumbup::thumbup:

kyahahahaha!!~ Gyuri seems very random sometimes..

but well, everyone is like that right?kekeke^^

Gyuri is a human too...

Hope she will be more open to her other members..

kyahaha, what a great surprise to know that Gyuri drinks beer

and eat chicken by HERSELF! at 2 in the morning! wow...

thanks for sharing...^^~

lol aw! i guess the goddess is human too xD chicken and beer at 2am sounds so good... but so bad for you lol

it's okay though, she's the goddess, she can lose any weight she gains from that like it's nothing xD

I would do that too if I was depressed or down. People need to chill out too and idols are after all human beings.

Hehe, she's fast on her way to being an adult-dol LOL

But I guess it's still good to hear that despite such stressful times, she knows how to relieve some of it in a non-violent manner :)

lol korean chicken + beer is the best combo ever.

next time you feeling down and want some chicken and beer, gyuri, hit me up, i'm always down :tongue:

meh no problem with drinking beer and eating chicken from time to time...Gyuri please invite your members next time :tongue:

Just don't give them all beer haha

Lovely Gyuri, it's OKay to take beer & chicken sometimes. Don't feel too much pressure to be an idol & a leader of KARA.

We will stand beside of you as usual!

Stay healthy & be happy.

Lovin KARA!

gyuri is very interesting..

everything she does would attaracted me..

maybe this is the power of goddess..

:(:)

Edited by teng27