• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

The member that caught your attention

1,083 posts in this topic

Definitely Park Gyuri...All the way come here juz for her..

Goddess + Pretty + Dorky + Witty = Gyuli...

my answer is Sung Hee... Yeah, she Cute, Noisy, and her vocal Amazing,.. Listen Secret world! woaaah!!

But after sunghee leave Kara, i choose Seungyeon,. her voice like sunghee! Amazing,. :wacko:

i came to KARA after Sunghee left so for me it was Hara

all 5 girls are pretty but Hara is like a doll, so beautiful...

Hara was caught my attension to KARA

but after I known them I think 5 of them sre so cute

Sunghee for me!!!!

cuz in 'Break It' she just had that charisma that just shone!

also Gyuri cuz of her beauty...shes such a goddess =)

Gyuri really catch my attention with her princess syndrome and goddess attitude..

she really bring laughter to me..and Hara also grow a lot recently in Variety show..i'm proud of her..before this is quite rare to see Hara talk at variety show..and i thought she just a quiet girl.. but in Invincible Youth she really change my opinion.. i enjoy watched her..

I remember back then i already heard KaRa during Break It days (especially that joint stage with Hyori), but it didn't left much impression. Thanks to Star Golden Bell and its segment Level with Me, I was introduced to the cutest entertainer ever that is Jung Nicole, since then i always find information about KaRa activities. Nicole jjang!!! (and of course Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara, Jiyoung too)

Edited by kara4life

Nicole!

Apparently, my sister's roommate went to the same high school as her, and was even good friends! When I first heard this, I didn't give a care because I didn't even know who she was.. But a couple months later and I'm begging my sister to get me some hookups. haha

I noticed Nicole because usage of the English in her parts. I was amazed how many times she was able to use her english. I was surprised when i learned Tiffany spoke english.

my answer is nicole,,

she's so hyper, energetic, cheerfu; and all that can make me happy haha

then i saw her at SGB and it made me fall in deeper with her ><

in old kara, sunghee (killer vocals and beauty, even attitude, to me she overshone the other members, only in stage of course as they were good friends)

in new kara, nicole (i remembered that nicole child from old kara and now she looks like a sexy young woman... blew my mind out)

For me it was GYURI!! <3

In the Pretty Girl mv she caught my attention with her beautifulness and awesome vocals

plus she lookes cute with glasses in the mv :thumbup1:

nicole caught my attention because shes pretty and she reminds me of gui gui (taiwanese celeb.)

:P

It was Nicole who caught my attention.

It was during the Rock U promotions when she yelled "Yo!"

Nicole, her english is awesome. I saw some interview of her back then and was impressed!

lol. of course she knows english..

she's from L.A.

She was "Born in Glendale, CA (USA)"

NICOLE She was the first one to catch my attention. I saw her first in wanna, she was so pretty and sexy, and then i heard her voice which made me like her even more. ahaha Until now.

When I saw SeungYeon on the super junior show, I just had to look for more of her then I found out the other members were pretty funny too.