• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

The member that caught your attention

1,083 posts in this topic

The member who caught my eye first was Seung Yeon. I couldnt help but notice her cute attitude.

Mine was seung yeon..haha then slowly the rest of the members..at 1st i onli noe seungyeon..then haha..as the days pass by,i noe which is which haha...

For me, it was Sunghee. I can't remember when exactly I saw her first, but I remember the first time I watched the video of her singing a Mariah Carey song, her voice was just amazing.

I'd have to say Sunghee as well. Whenever you saw Kara perform live, her singing pretty much boosted the rest. But I loved that overall borderline badass edge they had when they were a 4-member group.

Well im a new fan, i was surfing youtube one day and i saw this girl who was soo pretty and doll like..

Ifound out that she was Koo Hara and that she was in a group called KARA. I checked it out and liked what i saw and here i am. totally loving with all of them! :thumbup1:

first of all Sunghee unnie because of her beautiful voice and because of her pretty face,,,

and Seung Yeon when i first saw break it MV she caught my attention..

can't deny it, sunghee had me before hello xD

But nowadays, Nicole is catching my eye <3

Seung-Yeon was the first member to get my attention. I really like the bandanna that she always wore during "Break It". That and the fact that she barely smiled on stage the first month they performed the song :-P

I think the members who caught my attention were Gyuri and SeungHyun and then Nicole during her rap in Honey.

Jung Nicole...

I've been seeing her name around the net... and then listened to their songs... and it got me into KARA...

and Park Gyuri is definitely eye-catching! she's so pretty... and keeps me wondering if she's mixed or not...

it was always nicole to me , when i start knowing more about kara

they were i think already ended their break it promotion so blahh but

i still listen to break it & i love it , the music video also make me get to know more of the girls i remember

liking nicole yellow hoodie lol. Then i saw if u wanna , nicole rap was so cute in there &

her leaving in the states is also a plus. =]

so yeah .

The first KARA member that caught my attention was Park Gyuri.

I was looking through some videos on YouTube and I saw "KARA- Break It." I was thinking "Oh cool. A new Korean girl group." I listened to their song and Gyuri stood out the most because she did not look like most korean girls. I thought she was half or a mix of something. I remember reading somewhere that one of the members came from America so I automatically assumed "Oh! That makes sense. Gyuri MUST be the one from America because she is half korean and something else."

Yeah. I was wrong.

The point is: Gyuri caught my attention because of her looks but also vocal skills as well.

^ My story is very similar to yours!

I was on ALLKPOP and there was a post about Kara. I never really heard of them before and didn't know who anyone was. But I looked at the picture of them and Gyuri really stood out to me. I thought she was really pretty looking and I also wondered if she was mixed. I read comments mentioning a member Nicole from America, and I ended up assuming Gyuri was Nicole :D

This is weird but the first person to grab my attention and make me like kara was hara, because I was watching the preformance where she slipped on the confetti and I felt sooo bad for her but at the same time I thought she was really cute. and then from there it just made me want to watch more and more live preformance of kara and then jiyoung and gyuri caught my attention and now I can't get enough kara.

Edited by rachealove

it used to be hara, because i never understood her and she always had that je ne sais quoi, but i like ji young more. now, i always watch ji young instead.

for me it's Seungyeon, coz when she smiles, she makes me wanna smile too :)

and then nicole came with funny accent of korean :)

For the first time I saw them in "If you wanna", I didn't really pay attention. But I think Sunghee remind me of somebody I like. But then when I saw Rock U, I think I love Gyuri at first sight ^^

Now I both love Gyuri and Sunghee, for they are the most gorgeous couple ^^

First member that sucked my attention is HARA....

But now, I'm more concerning about Nicole...

It's because Star Golden Bell I guess...

Gyuri. Her Silky Smooth Hair during their early Break It days caught my eye =D

i was so pissed when she cut it all off for rock u

I never knew much about Kara before (though I always heard their songs at places), but one day I was flicking through channels and saw So Nyeo So Nyeo Gayo Baekso and I thought Seung Yeon was so cute. I searched her on the internet and realized she was in Kara and after that I was hooked!

in the beginning, it was seung yeon and (kind of) sunghee. seung yeon's smile was love at first sight. XD but recently, nicole has caught mai eyes. =] her appearances on star golden bell have officially made me her fan. ^^ she's SO CUTE!!! i like hammie too. =)

HARA!

Haha I was watching a Pretty Girl performance and I kept thinking "Who's the cute brown haired girl in the hat?" I LOVE HARA; SHE'S SOO CUTE AND ADORABLE! I remember thinking that like Seungyeon was cute too, but Gyuri's and Jiyoung's makeup were kinda weird aha.