• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

The member that caught your attention

1,083 posts in this topic

so... one day I was "discovering" Kara and I saw "Break It" MV and the one who caught my attention was Sunghee because of her looks and her amanzing voice, and then in the middle of the MV Nicole caught my attention for a while too xD

For me is Hara

The first time i saw them i don't pay any attention on them but when i see Honey MV i like them coz Hara so cute and very attractive so For me is Hara

for me it was Nicole. I was watching SGB and I saw her on there, doing the little word game thing. I thought she was really, really cute. I'd never much paid attention to the girls of Kara before then, even though I did like their music... but after seeing Nicole on SGB I wanted to get to know the others too.

Seung Yeon~ She's so cuute and when I first heard their song I got so addicted to it :) Can't stop supporting them! KAMILIA~ :)

Nicole for me...

she is so cute when she does her part on Star Golden Bell, like no one can understand her hints about ladders.

Hara! After seeing the video for Pretty Girl, she really stood out for me. She was soo cute in it. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, hehe. After that, I tried to find out more about her and she still remains my favorite to this day. :P (Okay, it was only a few months ago, but still. XD)

nicole and sunghee actually..^^

Nicole impressed me with her cute smile and sexy dance..

SungHee caught my attention at Break It MV.. ^^

definetly gyuri. she stood out so much cause of her unique face. its so.. sharp and clean haha :'D, not to mention pretty :"Q...

i talk to some people and its either a hit or miss with gyuri. wierd cause shes so darn pretty its unfair lol

Seungyeon (: Her innocent eye smile made me go "Dang, she's so adorable!"

Then I started to check them out and wooo, I love Kara :wub: LOL.

If the old Kara...then it will be Nicole! She just cracks me up!

If the new Kara...then it will be Hara..Not afraid to be dorks!

Ahh I'm like the rest of you, we've been captivated by Gyuri's spell ;D

Back during Break It I didn't really recognize their faces or their names, then I started looking around for their videos and wow, they were just so funny... especially Gyuri, Her speaking voice is very nice too and shes just so pretty that her whole conceited thing makes me love her more :confused1:

Goo Hara ^^

She is what got me into Kara and the other members. At first i was like who cares about the other girls xD

I was like that with WG and SNSD too lmao (Yoobin and YoonA)

Actually Seungyeon did catch my eye too. She looked very unique and stood out at some points.

I only got into kpop not too long ago, and I saw a video of them performing Pretty Girl in December... the person who caught my eye was Hara, she looked absolutely like a doll there 8D So I have to thank her for getting me into KARA ^^

non other than Park GyuRi..xD

i saw their if you wanna mv in youtube accidentally, there was no name of who's who..

i thought at first GyuRi's name is Nicole since she doesn't appear like a korean to me..xD

she has a unique beauty that i can't determine..xD

but as i researched, she's GyuRi..

oh well..xD

from then she became my fave 'till now..

i dunno, she has everything..

good looks, good attitude, skills..

i admire her so much..

for me she's a role model..xD

she's one of the prettiest in the world..xD

lol

GyuRi fighting <3

xD

First time I saw them...I think Sung Hee!!!

Since They're come back with new album

Actually I like Seung Yeon:)

It's Jiyoung and Hara..

but I first have my eyes on Hara.

i started to notice kara because of nicole...

she's so funny in star golden bell

Gyuri.

She has the enchanting beauty of a Goddess LOL.

Edited by Mystique

Mine was Seung Yeon!

I totally fell for her beautiful eye smile ^^ I love her eyes <3

Then it was Nicole for her cuteness then Sunghee 'cause of her amazing singing voice. Then i remember seeing her in one episode of SS501 Mpick! haha

Edited by VALXD

Hara, just by looking at her because someone told me she was like so hee from wonder girls and i went to see. and i instantly liked her.