• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

Which member has the best body?

Which member has the best body?   630 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

394 posts in this topic

Nicole, even though my bias is Seungyeon
Her abs are just! EVEN AS A MALE I ENVY THOSE ABS!  :gemshout:

Nicole ! I'm so jealous of her perfect body...!

Edited by Solin

Although they all have great bodies, my vote would go to the person with dedication to maintain it.  Being born with a killer metabolism and a skinny frame like Hara is unfair and too godly lol.

My vote goes like so:

Nicole 

Jiyoung

Gyuri

Seungyeon

Hara

My vote was for NICOLE! :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:

She's body is really perfect plus Her abs :refreshed:  :refreshed:  :refreshed:  :refreshed: !!!!  Arggggghhhhh!!!

*dies after spazzgasm

They all have the best body! XD Like really! If ya think bout it! Jing has the proportions, Cole has abs and really fit XD, Hara and her ant waist! Gyul and her goddess feels, Ham and her fun size :DDDD Where's the option to put all? lol

Theyre all beautiful but i voted for nicold just because overall i think she was best. Hara has a slim hip which is so petite and pretty. Gyuri and Seungyeon have my ideal legs. Theres something about their legs that i just really like. Jiyoung has height. On one of her photoshoots she looks beautiful and tall with her long legs! And then Nicole. Her abs are amazing! Her body is slim and toned and her thighs are not too skinny an evenly toned

I am surprised that Nicole is way ahead of Hara in the poll. I would have placed Hara first, and Nicole second, but Hara way ahead of Nicole. Anyone who is not convinced should watch the close up version of "go go summer". However Hara has to take care to keep her weight up, as she well knows.

I voted Hara because she has the silhouette that both men and women like.

But as a warm-blooded man, Gyuri is my ideal body type. Rrrrr!

I voted for Nicole, but I would be REALLY HAPPY with any of them! :gemhyper:

Definitely Nicole!

I'm soooooo jealous with her abs. Hara is too skinny, (no offense to Hara's fans) but I really like her ant waist.

Gyuri has an athletic body, Jiyoung's best asset for me is her legs. Hammie's body is awesome.

Nicole wins, hands down!! Hara has a really small waist and is really petite, but i think nicole has a healthier-looking body. I mean, just look at her abs and all!! 

Hard to say, imo. They all have lovely bodies in their own rights. Hara is petite and her waist is slim, Nicole's athletic, Jiyoung and Youngji have really nice proportions, Gyuri is just a complete goddess, and Seungyeon's is nice. They're all utterly gorgeous.

1 person likes this

Maybe I'm just too biased, but I really, really, really love Hammie's body. ;-; 

I voted for Jiyoung but... maybe I'm just biased.

I know Nicole has an awesome body.

Before Step I voted for Nicole, but when I saw Jiyoung in Step then Pandora, then Damaged Lady and now, I give my vote for Jiyoung. She looks tall and has a perfect body proportions.

1 person likes this

For me, the member that has the best body is Nicole. She has a nice nice body, so sexy...