• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

Which member has the best body?

Which member has the best body?   630 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

394 posts in this topic

Jiyoung because she's tall. I probably just picked her becuase I'm short though and because she's my favorite...Haha. I think Seungyeon does as well. There are some pictures of her body that really surprise me.

for me Jiyoung and Nicole has a good body...

Nicole`s body like perfect and Kiyoung it little chubby..but that make her cute :eyelove:..

Hara her body look thin and skinny..so maybe in the future she can be a model..Seungyeon body like a active athlete even she so small..and Gyuri so sexy

Nicole hands down, Not being biased or anything coz shes my favourite member.

She is with no doubt the one with the best body

Lol in my mind I was like "Hmmm... Nicole?" and then I see Nicole's votes xD

I do think Nicole has the best body. I mean, everyone in Kara have great, awesome bodies but I think Nicole has the best ^^

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

Everybody has different tastes ; and each Kara members' body are really different from each other which makes them all really unique! But for me I vote for Hara cause her body came really effective when she was crawling through under a fence in IY!!!Also her personality is what made me vote for her mostly!

altho my top3 kara members are niCole, hara then jiyoung..i voted for gyuri since she's mature..and we are talkin about a woman's body..=p

I love Nicole's body

She's so chubby and thin at the same time

But I don't know why she has to lose weight

Nicole, she has a normal body

Cause some of them are really skinny

but most of them have a normal body but I think Nicole's is the best

Nicole because she has the most toned body in my opinion. I noticed her body during Mister when she was in the middle a lot.

yeah i voted for nicole aswell, she seems to have the best body for me xD

altho all of them have, but nicole's is really toned

as i love KARA and think that each of them are great, NICOLE HAS THE BEST BODY, not too skinny not too toned, just hot and sexy,

im going with nicky in this one, i could really see her shexy body in Wanna MV which made me literally CRAZY for her

nicole dances the sexiest no doubt about that!!!but park gyuri's body isn't something anyone can ignore!just recently she was top 3 in korea's sexiest, not sure about it's title..just read it in allkpop!in all fairness!ah uhmm!!!im getting lesbo!!kekeke~~~

uhhhh well depends on what you like i think.

hara has a model-like body.

nicole has a really toned body

jiyoung has nice proportions.

gyuri has a curvy womanly body.

seungyeon has a body suitable for cuteness.

I agree, but going with Hara on the hotness scale. Dunno something about her is just feminine, soft, and extremely sexy.

defenitely nicole <3 she has an great body <3 love her abs and the way she dances <3

and i agree with Hollwo

each member has a unique portion of their body that stands out, but the all around best body goes to nicole

It depends.since most people always vote for the one they like in the group, and since I"m one of them, lol, I'll vote Hara for having a very stunning figure..^_^

:thumbup1: i like jiyoung baby body,,she is very sexy and she is so young ,,i envey her and iam anoona ..plus she is milk white

As much as I love Jiyoung! I have to confess, Nicole has a nice body! >.<