[Sungja] KARA's dearest Saint spazz thread

yuda

I'm just keep listening to The first blooming album and i'm just amazed by her voice, vocal and her pitch are really stand out

I even wonder if DSP ever think to remake The first blooming album, Yes before they're not get attention because they're unknown by citizen but now they got all the popularity. Or make this album special with ask sung hee be part of the album is quite great.

To be honest all the tracks are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING but it just wasted because citizen are prefer cutesy concept like GG and wg. Anyway is DSP ever think about this it would be great and DSP can change the tittle tracks or added few more song

• Like 3

this thread is meant to be about sung but i don't mind if kara4 is shared here because it keeps the thread alive. when an old thread grows, it helps to remind fans to remember and acknowledge an ex-member. thanks guys!

remake or repackage first blooming is fantastic but we need to focus on what we have now, work on each individual strength and promote as a whole.

tbh i don't love all kara songs and i suspect if the first kara song which drew my attention was of cute concept, i might not register in karaholic.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

I heard you two talked about 'The First Blooming'??? It's exactly the album I love the most and 8 songs from it never get tired of me!!!^^ Especially for 'I'll Be There' and 'Tear Eraser', these two ballads, really gave so much shocked on me, I never watched some girls with age so young can sing so well in the ballad!!! I'm so loving these two songs, no merely their lyrics so meaningful, but their voice totally so perfect in these two songs!!!^^

• Like 3

DEAR MY FELLOW KAMILIA,    ALTHOUGH I WANT TO WRITE THIS TO LONG BUT I'M JUST DECIDED TO MAKE IT SHORT AS I CAN. THE REASON WHY I'M HERE IS BECAUSE I WANT TO COMPLIMENT SUNGHEE BECAUSE SHE'S HAD BEEN DONE HER BEST DURING KARA4 AS A LEAD VOCAL. ALSO I SAID THAT ABOUT REMAKE OF THE FIRST BLOOMING ARE BEING UNAPPRECIATE AND BEING WASTED BY PEOPLE ARE DO NOT GIVE KARA AN ATTENTION DURING THAT TIME DUE TO GG CUTE CONCEPT AND WG TELL ME. IF SUNGHEE ARE NOT LEAVING KARA BEFORE, IT'S NOT BEING KARA5 NOW AND WHAT I'M INTO THE MEMBER.     I THINK I DO KNOW WHY YOU'RE BEING LIKE THIS. TO YOU IT'S MUST BEING LIKE INSULTING CUTESY CONCEPT TBH I DON'T. I JUST INSULT TO THOSE CITIZEN ARE NOT TRY TO GIVE A CHANCE TO LISTENS TO THE FIRST BLOOMING THAN CUTE CONCEPT. BUT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN COMMENT, SEEMS LIKE YOU DON'T REALLY LIKE KARA4 CONCEPT. FORGIVE ME IF I MAKE YOU ANGRY BECAUSE OF MENTIONING THAT THE CONCEPT OF MR AND LUPIN THAT BRING KARA REACH THE TOP AND WON MANY AWARD. I WATCH IT FROM KARA MIRACLE VIDEO. EVEN THE OWNER ARE ADMIT THAT AND THE OTHER KNOW IT. I'M ALSO LIKE AND LOVE KARA CUTE CONCEPT BECAUSE IT MAKE ME FEEL SOMETHING NEW AND DANCE AND SINGING ALONG WITH THEM WHEN I'M LISTENING TO ROCK U AND HONEY. THE THING IS YOU'RE DO NOT UNDERSTAND MY POINT FIRST, ANYWAY I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO END THIS WITH LOOKING COOL. IF THAT WHAT YOU WANT WHAT I CAN DO MORE.     SORRY BUT WHENEVER I KNOW KARA THAT THEY WILL REMAIN AND BE HUMBLE. THAT REALLY TEACHING ME WHEN I'M IN SOMETHING LIKE THIS. SO I'M DECIDED TO JUST BE HUMBLE AND PLEASE BEFORE YOU WANT TO REPLY TO OTHER PEOPLE PLEASE UNDERSTAND OTHER PEOPLE POINTS TOO NOT JUST YOUR OWN. ALSO IF YOU EVER DOES STALK MY TWITTER? BECAUSE YOUR COMMENT ARE MENTIONING IT, IF YOU WANT ME TO FOLLOW ME JUST MENTION ME. I'M ALWAYS FOLLOW MY KAMILIA. JUST CHECK ON THERE'S A LOT OF JAPAN KAMILIA. AND I ALSO KNOW WHAT TO TWEET ON TWITTER AND WHAT TO POST HERE. MY TWITTER ARE WITH KARA UPDATED THINGS ON TIME ALSO MY PRIVATE LIFE. IT'S ALSO JUST MY FANACC AND MY REAL ACC I USED FOR WHAT I'M USED TO BE. KARAHOLIC ARE WHERE I'M SPAZZING ABOUT KARA. PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I'M EVER RUINED YOUR MOOD AND MAKE YOU ANGRY. BE HUMBLE AND REMAIN LIKE KARA WHAT I LEARNS FROM KARA WITH HOW THEY CRAWL FROM BOTTOM TO THE TOP. IT'S SAD FOR ME HOW PEOPLE SAID THEY'RE COCKY NOW.     LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, I ALREADY DELETE MY REPLY TO OTHER ABOUT OUR CHILDISH ARGUMENT AND JUST LET MY FIRST COMMENT ON THIS THREADS BECAUSE THAT WHAT THE REASON I'M HERE AND NOT EXPECT TO BE ATTACKING LIKE THIS. SINCERELY FROM YOUR FELLOW KAMILIA.      BcMKKOVCMAAKHQ1.jpg

Edited by Cheerful_cole
  • Like 3

Wooo, what did you two talk about??? I'm sure we are here to love anyone from our beloved KARA and I believe we are the BEST!!! So let's be their BEST KAMILIA!!!^^ Actually I'm so happy that someone here still continue to spazz about SungHee although she leaved so many years ago.......^^
I still loving KARA in their any way in any place...........^^
I love you two guys, so cute......^^
So, I heard that some news said about SungHee's mum already passed out from the world before SungHee debuted???? Was it really???

• Like 2

Thank you, red4summer....... I think I understood about it now, i really can't believe it, SungHee always so strong image on the stage, in front of us, her smile just so confident, I can't imagine how did she live those hard years without mother....... I know SungHee must very miss her mum........

• Like 1

To dear SungHee,
              Everything comes as it has to be, everything happens as it wants to be...... But still, I cannot forget you off my life as you were really taking a deep memory in my mind, your smile became our legacy, your voice became our proud, your existence became our history, your return became our energy.......
              I know, I of course know you will not return to us now, but that will not become the reason for me to forget you, to wipe off your place, to turn my back against you...... No, even only one second, I will not let your hand go, I will still remember the days we still stay together, laugh together, lean together...... You are the one of one, one from our dearest KARA, you started with KARA, you will still end with KARA.......
              Remember!!! There will always KAMILIA be with YOU!!! SungHee............
---Jing Hen---

• Like 1

Dear SungHee,
                        I still watching over you at this place at the first day of the new year, I hope you know that there will always someone who haven't forgot you, I still be here with you........ HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! SungHee!!! Please be happy!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear SungHee,
               Just watched Adorkable KARA episode 12, last episode in year 2007, thanks to Sweet Melodix subs, yep... 
               I watched the ever SungHee in this episode, still so refreshing and active joyous girl in the end of the year with MKMF performance, SungHee really did her part well, I would say, and after they back to the dorm, I noticed that SungHee kept her silently in front of other 3 members, maybe SungHee had knew about her situation? I don't sure, but it's really made me feel so pain for looking at the depressed SungHee that she never had before, SungHee always so awesomeness, never shown us her sadness or anything cannot defeat her, but she really sad, for leaving KARA, I think........ 
              SungHee FIGHTING!!!

• 2 weeks later...