• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[2010.06.02] Kara's Park Gyuri "My age is in 20's, eligible voters... Be sure to vote"

65 posts in this topic

Election PR ambassador Kara's Leader Park Gyuri had a connection(phone-call) with MBC's aired program 'Son SeokHui's Focus' where they talked about elections on 2 June.

This is the first time idol appeared on Popular Current Affairs Program 'Son SeokHui's Focus(on the spot)'

After the phone-call Park Gyuri posted on twitter "I just had a phone-call talking about voting related on 'Son SeokHui's Focus'. People(20's) who's eligible to vote, I think It's really important to vote so that you can express the value. Do not waste this opportunity and be sure to participate enjoyably in the voting."

Furthermore Gyuri posted "Actually after I heard that it was first idol phone-call.. What should I say.. I trembled a little bit.. Responsibility.. Responsibility.."

Meanwhile, Kara has already voted on last 27 May.

source: newsen

Translated by aank1 @ Karaholic.com

Please take out with full credits when re-distributing. Do not alter the credits line.

woo so tahts what she tweeted hehehheh THANKS lol so shes the 1st IDOL?

Aww, Gyuri is so responsible xD Sounds weird saying it but she is!

Alright Gyul! Telling them to make a difference and vote! :D

No wonder she's an awesome leader.

gyuri you are an awesome leader! you take on so much but you still maintain your cool!

YES GODDESS. Your wish is my command. *goes to vote* ...wait...I don't live in Korea...oh well I'll still vote where I live. Thank you for your message!

She is awesome leader..

She is really responsible..

She is good citizen...

She is gorgeous!!! :D

She made news lol.. but as long as it helps gets the word out.. Gyuri is being a good ambassador.. thanks.

She is the leader..She is great..She is Beautiful..She is a goddess..lol..mayb sumday she will do politics?haha..i'm sure she'll gain lots of followers :(

first idol phone call, man Kara is so special! Gyuri is special! GODDESS!

It's really a huge responsibility that was given to them. I'm glad people trust them enough o/ Go Gyul <3

Gyuri wants to be a role model to follow and I'm happy she takes her ambassador role so seriously

oyeosi!

great leader :D

gyul really doing great :lol2:

and the first idol??? kara getting more popular each day..haha

i'm really glad that kara given such resposibilites and trust :gemcheer:

it's kara's year XD

I really like her...

She's so responsible and it is one of the characteristics of being a good leader..

she doing great for the country^^...my country need to be 21 years old then can vote -.-

lol...I was about to register to become a voter too, in my country. At 1st I don't really cares about election...but "responsibility.."..Hehe.

Gyuri ur not just an idol...ur a goddess...lol

Lol haha. Goddess-like role model! Yeah, i do agree voting is a very important thing. :) Can't wait for the day that i could vote xD

oh Gyuri!!

You are really a Yoshin!!

you have my respect! :)

i like her response - gyuri the responsible goddess ldr of kara

XD

GO GYUL!!! SARANGHAE!!!