• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
AznIntegra521

[Caps] Hara's incredible Strength

203 posts in this topic

her toothoick arms against jung junha, wow i guess she did not want to lett go XD

cute hara

I guess she really wants her some Yuri. We should never underestimate her or let her cute face fool us.

man invincible youth was such an awesome show with moments liek this

Too bad they left the show :( but we can all pray for a return! :)

death grip can kill you T-T bittersweet if she headlocks you huh. One you get to be headlocked by a beauty while you might die in the process :P

i have watch this episode already

since she doesn't like the male guest

she will never take off her hand

this scene surprised me too

how can small hara had a incredible power

yeah! i love seeing her being so competitive on variety programs especially invincible youth

this vid tell itself

Edited by woohyun23

i remember watching that episode. it was really funny and i was surprised by how much strength that little girl has. before that episode, hara arm wrestled with sunny from snsd and i think she lost but she was aggressive.

this proves that hara takes care of her heath to stay strong and i think she works out. maybe. xD

It really is amazing how strong she is :) Its so cool how shes amazingly fast as well :D Hara Goo fighting!!!

Good episode lol. That part is really funny, protecting Yuri!

SNSD and Hara fighting! :D

LOL human hand cuff, so miss hara on a variety shows =(

Goosain Bolt! Hara hwaiting!

I watched that episode a long time ago and when i see this again here i laugh because i cant believe that a girl like her has a strenth . :>>

<3333

Wow, she has so much strength and because of her smaller size, it makes it all the more surprising! :)

i think hara can be on par with yoona which is extremely strong as well, its funny how tiny people like them can be that strong XD

Sometimes they are really just when you least expect it.. haha!

Just like Yoona, really really strong even if they don't look like it!

:rolleyes:

wow. hara is so strong.

she is a strong lady !!!! :thumbup:

Even on king of idol, she wrestled everyone like they were nothing o.o

Sometimes I wonder if its a power reserved for people with high metabolisms. IE. Yoona.

she's so strong even she's so small

make me surprise for the first time i watch it

Dang that girl strong she really seriously has a death grip. lol Never underestimate a pretty girl O.O

did not know that she was in invincible youth....must go to soshi and look for the subs...

Goosain Bolt!

Her strength and speed are not to be trifled with! ^^

Watch IY and God Of Victory for her feats of strengths! The way she carried KARA through some of the games on GoV, definitely a WOAH comes into mind! :)