• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
dookiemonstar

[2010.06.11] Face-off between SNSD and KARA this August with their Japanese debuts

103 posts in this topic

Fm5LL.jpg

Korean popular girlgroups So Nyeo Shi Dae and KARA will be having a face-off with their Japanese debut this August.

According to SM Entertainment on 11th, So Nyeo Shi Dae will be holding a large scale fan event on 25th Augustu in Tokyo. At the same time, after the showcase, the girls will be debuting official through a single released under record company Universal Music Japan in September.

As for KARA, they will be releasing their debut JApanese album in August, after their successful fanclub establishment party and press conference held previously in May. The girls have also released their Japanese version repackaged album in April, which had gone up to Oricon Daily top 10 chart.

There is great interests as plans for the 2 girls to debut in Japan are announced. There was also coverage from Japanese news media about this. On 11th May, Japanese news media SanKai Sports released 2 news report

korean media and their obsessions with creating competitions....... :P

thx daebak for sharing it :)

at least i'm happy now kara 4minute and snsd have become sister..

because all of them were under umj..lol

looking forward to their debut there :)

I actually think this will be a fair match ^-^ Since talent is also included and not just fanclub amount xD

wee Kara debut in Japan~

ohh and they already finished making the MV of mister riiight? :)

goodluck to KARA and SNSD >.<

cant wait for august :)

Don't make this a competition!:) Because Kara will win imho, but then I like SNSD enough that I will feel bad for not supporting them! How about a tie, that would make me happy!:)

KARA JJANG! i don't think anything can beat the MISTER dance! im sure kara will do well in japan!

GoodLUCK Ladies (=

Kara and SNSD Jjiang

SOKA~

I'm sure both of the groups will do good. SNSD's popular everywhere T_T I wanted Kara to be the first to debut there

so they can get a head start. Anyways I know the ladies will do fine with so many Japanese fans giving them encouragement

and love.

I think it's a fair match for now. The two groups are hallyu stars. It will all boil down to their company's promotions.

SOKA!!!

man i think these 2 groups are somehow connected to each other. but that works for me though, keke~

im really hoping that kara would do extremely well and that umj would be able to promote them well. kara fighting!!!! <3

but personally, if u ask me, kara has more potential in japan. its not that i've got anything against snsd, its just what i think.

p.s. i never got so excited for august lol XD

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

great~~...to know that all of them will be going for japan for their debut...

Wish all of the groups will become more success at there

I'm ready to see SOKA conquer Japan.

Ooh it will be nice if they got to perform together in one big stage. (;

I hope KARA gets to succeed even more. Why? As a SNSD fan I gotta say

that SNSD is more popular in Korea...why not let KARA take Japan by storm?

I think that will be equally right. SOKA! KARASHI! :)

Man... competition is the showbiz sure is stiff. i'll support kara all the way!!!

ahhh among my friends im the only one supporting KARA T_T its okay, KARA hwaiting !!!!!

that's some pretty stiff competition KARA's got but i'm sure they can handle it. the Oricon's lucky to have you.

Edited by kaniel

wow, there will really be some stiff competition in Japan this year.

but why must the media say like SNSD and KARA would have to fight out?

Lets hope both of them do well in their debuts like BigBang and DBSK!! ^^

I think both of them will get popular but SNSD's popularity should be higher than Kara since they have so many members!

JuNiOrx3

let's hope both kara & snsd can gain more success than previous groups.

if there's a start for everything, then let it be this coming july.

I support KARA !!!!!!!!

:):devil:

Edited by nocchie

Wow, its all about the SoKa!!! Comon now, they'll dominate! Best wishes to both groups!

lol guys there actually wont be any competition because? snsd is in the same record label company as kara universal music japan hehe im sure they wont want their IDOLS to have a competition xD... theyd want them to have equal or a little higher popularity for money....so basically i think UMJ are the ones who will do the promotions not DSP or SM hehe pls do correct me if im wrong T_T thats just how i know it