• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
tryingout

[Gyutiful] witty answers from gyuri

145 posts in this topic

I love watching Gyuri on variety shows and such because of how funny and witty she is xD

I really love Gyuri's wit.

She is seriously funny without her trying.

Her knack for comedy is so natural. :D

hahah whatever she says are funny :P she's really not lacking in any area! how can anyone be so perfect??

i remember during come to play wherein she was with snsd members...i just love her responses to the questions that it made me just lol XD

She had a good one from Shabekuri 007. Her members were complaining that she looks at the mirror too much, so Gyuri replied "I don't look at the mirror a lot, it's the mirror that watches me."

"I'm the type of girl who will not get sad just because 8 out of all korean guys didn't choose me" :eyelove: epic comment by our beloved goddess :)

I love all her witty answers I have no idea how but they all seem to make me laugh (gotta love her goddess concept LOL)

She does all her funny stuffs with her goddess image on, that makes her jokes/witty things alot more funnier to watch.

And whats good about it is her beauty can back up her witty answers and confident answers. hahaha!

I'm a new fan of KARA as a group (though I'm always a fan of their songs since 2009)

I dont really know much about my bias, Gyuri since I just started as fan yesterday lol..

but this thread make me LOL so much.

Her witty comments were always the best

Yet another witty answer from the lovely Goddess. And she's got her kids in on it too lol. I think this is my favorite clip of witty Gyuri.

This is from Come To Play :

Woman: Gyuri, we know how confident you are of your looks, but is there something you don't like about yourself?

Gyuri: There is..

Woman: -shocked- Really? What is it?

Gyuri: Hm, actually now that I think about it, I don't have any. -laughs-

This is really hilarious ^^ I like her confidence the most xD

Thanks for bringing it up, @goldfish524, that was one of my favourite moments from Gyuri!

And really loved how the rest of KARA followed it through when she initiated Gyul! :D

Our delightful Gyuri never cease to amaze us with her wit. ^^

Thanks for bringing it up, @goldfish524, that was one of my favourite moments from Gyuri!

And really loved how the rest of KARA followed it through when she initiated Gyul! :D

Our delightful Gyuri never cease to amaze us with her wit. ^^

Haha yeah my fav clip of her, it was just too funny. Especially how serious she was when she started saying her name, and the other members were cracking up.

Loving all of her witty comments :D

Its just so hilarious sometimes and you couldn't help but love this girl (:

Gyu..Ri..God..dess ahaha! so funny! i really love her! damn! hahahaah witty answers from a goddess is WIN WIN!

This was on happy together:

MC: And you Gyuri, do you have any complexes?

Gyuri: Well actually yes... My bare face.

MC: Oh, why is that?

Gyuri: Well, I'm actually much prettier withour make up...

Hahaha i love her hahaha :tongue:

Hahaha.. I Love Gyuri..

Gyuri is the reason I like Kara..

At first I saw Gyuri, I didnt think she is arrogant..

But Its make me felt that we should confident..

And everytime she been asked with any question..

She will answer it with confident.. I like it and Shes say she has a almost the wittiest answer..

I adore her.. ^^

in SGB....when she was asked to do acting.

"Go and ask. Ask why I'm beautiful"

OMG that still cracks me up

I'm a new fan of KARA as a group (though I'm always a fan of their songs since 2009)

I dont really know much about my bias, Gyuri since I just started as fan yesterday lol..

but this thread make me LOL so much.

Her witty comments were always the best

same here, though my bias is JiYoung for her cuteness, i cant stand how hilarious our goddess is after seeing all of this XD

never loose her speak,,, truly a leader of 5 goddess group!!

she receive many love by the way she talk, make other celebrities jealous to her^^

Haha, her comments are THE BEST! Usually idols' comments are dorky to make people laugh but hers is just... uhm I don't know exactly how to describe it... awesome but funny. xD