• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

Most Outgoing Kara Member?

Most Outgoing Kara Member   283 members have voted

1. 1. choose one only ~

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

173 posts in this topic

nicole!

we can see how many friend she has..

it doesn't means the other have not friends..

nicole has many friends, not only at the same age, like jinwoon or key...

but the oppadeul and onniedul too.. :D :D

jing, i dunno.. maybe because she is still young.. and feels a little bit shy to "older" people than her..

Edited by JingCuteTurtle

They all have different charms and are outgoing in different ways. I can't really choose one member to pick.

i think hara and nicole, because the two of them is the often i see at variety show.

and they have many friend.

nicole. just look at the no. of friendships she have forged since. all thanks to her bubbly and outgoing personality.

It's definitely nicole for sure. She seldom to feel awkward with everybody around her, even a person that she just got to know

hara..watching her in invisible youth & she looks really an outgoing person..she is very cheerful,full of energy & friendly as well.. :blush:

nicole. as we know she one of the idol with large networking. i am korean variety show maniac. and of course i watch heroes. u can tell from that. but i think all kara member are outgoing person. they close with all idol.

I think Nicole she seems very friendly she looks like she can makes many friends in a short amount of time too

I don't know if it's because she's my bias and i end up looking after her more, but I think Nicole is the most outgoing ^^

definitely nicole. on tv she's so hyper and she's friends with like every idol out there! she's really cute and charismatic too! haha that's why she's paired up with so many boys ;O after nicole, i think it's gyuri. then hara, then jiyoung, then seungyeon, since i heard that seungyeon is pretty quiet behind the cameras!

Probably Nicole. I mean just look at her list of celebrities friends. add me to your list too :thumbup:

It's Nicole. Isn't this a well-known fact already? :tongue: Hara seems pretty out-going too though.

Hara in my opinion, after such a long and memorable stint on IY, hard to say otherwise.

Nicole!!!!! i guess she the most outgoing girl with all the variety show i have saw and his contact with all the idol friend and celebrity she have...also she the one who closer to all her fans

I voted for Hara. she seems so very care-free, though Nicole is very friendly, she is very reserved.

but Jing is still young so probably the one looking the most play time would be her, HAHA

yeah this question is a no brainer for me...it's nicole...maybe because she grew up partly in the states or it's just her natural bubbly personality..i don't know.

I'll go for Hara because of her dorky and outgoing nature in Invincible Youth.kekeke! :thumbup:

I think it's Nicole, that's because of her friendly and dorky side of her that made her seems easily to approach and the second i think it's Hara because she's dorky and clumsy in reality show that's made her looks cute. I think the third is Gyuri because of her DJ-ing radio so she might have lots of friends because of that but it didn't show on the camera, keke. The least i guess the maknae and fake maknae, they might friendly too but sometimes didn't show themselves to the outsiders I guess, so they didn't have much friends as Nicole does.

Hara and Nicole are definitely the most outgoing ones. They both have a very expansive list of famous friends to back it up. I think Nicole wins this by just a little bit (although I still voted for Hara XD)

all member friendly person but the most friendliest person out there is nicolel whenever she korean league is not fluent

Edited by akirayuk1

I think all of our girls are outgoing and adventurous. Since they done concerts in our places around the world, I look forward to future performances here, in the U.S. :thumbup:

Edited by Emperor Ryu