[2010.07.19] KARA's Japanese Singles Take Top 3 Spots

coffeebeanie

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coffeebeanie & anne, thanks for sharing here with the rest.

it'll only get better for the girls. so to kara, go for it, you'll be surprised to know how far you can reach.

hmm.. another hallyu wave? hopefully bigger than before..

I think I shouldnt be worried over their debut in Japan haha everything has been so smooth since earlier but this is still indeed great news! Congratulations to our girls :thumbup: so happy for them!!!!! :D It's KARA's era to shineee <33

People complain about how plain the covers look, but actually those are beautiful photoshoots know? I like them alllll~

waaah...our girls took the top 3...this is so exciting..it really looks like Kara is set to make a daebak debut in japan..wee..i really hope i'm there to watch kara make a hallyu wave...that would be like a history in d making..uwaa..this is so exciting...

Impressive!! Well.. actually it isn't ^^ .. I knew KARA would be a huge hit in Japan! They have all that's necessary to success there! Plus, the Japanese are needed for a refresh on girl groups idols.. With Morning Musume reigning for almost 12 years, but the fact they've lasted this long with a continue quality decrease is a sign of lack of creativity in this field... And KARA has the unique chance to revolutionize this!!

OMG this is such a good sign! I hope that this success will continue as they promote Mr. I'm glad that them entering Japan is going smooth so far. This is a good sign they will be a huge hit in Japan! :wub:

It would be a revolution in Japan. Kara you have gone far I am proud of you all :D . The Japanese music scene is really a saturated one with a lot of artists. This is an incredible achievement. Kara sure would bring something fresh to Japan. I am a bit happy that I play a small part to their success. I preorder them :P also. And also to all Kamilia on this forum that supported them.