• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
coffeebeanie

[2010.07.19] KARA's Japanese Singles Take Top 3 Spots

123 posts in this topic

Woot!!! Congrats to Kara.

Now let's get the performances going :rolleyes:

yep im curious too about the perfomance

but they have to uprising the sales first!

hahahahha :sweatdrop:

Edited by stevenstanley

coffeebeanie & anne, thanks for sharing here with the rest.

it'll only get better for the girls. so to kara, go for it, you'll be surprised to know how far you can reach.

hmm.. another hallyu wave? hopefully bigger than before..

OMG!!! IT'S RELEASING ON MY 14TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :)

I wish I was in Japan right now. :ph34r: I'm so glad that they're doing so well ^^

I will be rooting for KARA in the US of A!

i will supporting our girls by buying this CD's, hopefully they will sold this CD's out of Japan too because Kara fans from southeast really wanted this, GO GO Kara! Fighting!

This is great for the girls already. Can't wait to see how the single charts when it actually gets released.

thanks for the info!

congrats Kara! now i know for sure they're gonna be a hit!

now i hope they do well on Oricon also!

Kara Fighting!

wow.. kara taking the top 3 stops.. thats really good!!

the girls must be really happy.. thanks for the news!

yes!!! they deserve every single moment of this!! 1st 2nd and 3rd place.....so happy :thumbup:

WooHoo!!! That's our KARA^^ Keep up the good work^^

KARA hwaiting!!! Next up: Top of J-pop chart~

I think I shouldnt be worried over their debut in Japan haha everything has been so smooth since earlier but this is still indeed great news! Congratulations to our girls :thumbup: so happy for them!!!!! :D It's KARA's era to shineee <33

People complain about how plain the covers look, but actually those are beautiful photoshoots know? I like them alllll~

OMG!!! IT'S RELEASING ON MY 14TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!! w00t.gif

then take it as your gift birthday

lol :thumbup:

waaah...our girls took the top 3...this is so exciting..it really looks like Kara is set to make a daebak debut in japan..wee..i really hope i'm there to watch kara make a hallyu wave...that would be like a history in d making..uwaa..this is so exciting...

Impressive!! Well.. actually it isn't ^^ .. I knew KARA would be a huge hit in Japan! They have all that's necessary to success there! Plus, the Japanese are needed for a refresh on girl groups idols.. With Morning Musume reigning for almost 12 years, but the fact they've lasted this long with a continue quality decrease is a sign of lack of creativity in this field... And KARA has the unique chance to revolutionize this!!

OMG this is such a good sign! I hope that this success will continue as they promote Mr. I'm glad that them entering Japan is going smooth so far. This is a good sign they will be a huge hit in Japan! :wub:

top 3!!!! i so happy for them.

Kara good luck<3 can't wait to see kara in japan music shows.

fighting!!

Lol didn't expect anything less. :wub:

It would be a revolution in Japan. Kara you have gone far I am proud of you all :D . The Japanese music scene is really a saturated one with a lot of artists. This is an incredible achievement. Kara sure would bring something fresh to Japan. I am a bit happy that I play a small part to their success. I preorder them :P also. And also to all Kamilia on this forum that supported them.

wow, this really good for them

look like they doing great now