• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
IHeartKara1234

What if Kara sings Gee and SNSD sings Mister

254 posts in this topic

..its interesting if they'll do that but for me its...NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! they're different and many fans will compare the two... im just being paranoid about SNSD outshining KARA if that will happen.. because there is ranking in korea.. i hope you know what i mean?? haha...

Hmmm.. It would be great. KARA sings SNSD song, and SNSD sings KARA song.

KARA singing Gee would be great, but the whole formation need to be change though, because SNSD has a lot of member.

Besides that, it would be awesome. :D

Being a SONE and Kamilia, I think it would be worth watching. :D SNSD doing the butt dance lol and KARA the crab dance. :D Especially seeing Gyuri acting overly cute, would be funny. :D

Well to be honest I would like to see the Soshi perform Lupin And Kara Run Devil Run. But yeah Gee And Mister works aswell.

It'll be another great hit for Kara and SNSD respectively, and I would enjoy them too! :)

Imagine SNSD members doing the butt dance and Pandora's dance... So much drooling all over

KARA and SNSD have a quite different charm, so i think if they're actually doing the exchange, the songs and the dances are going to have a different feeling when we watch it. i think KARA can do a good job performing Gee, but i just can't imagine some of SNSD's members doing the butt dance XD

but again, i think it's going to be fun for a special live performance :D

*Fangirling*

I'm a fan for both SNSD and KARA ! I'll freaking excited if they really exchange their hit song !

SNSD dancing Mister (9 girls with long legs doing butt dance and Mister signature) and KARA dancing Gee (5 girls with moderate heights doing crab dance and Gee signature)

> _ <

KAMILIAs, can you vote for Hammie please ?

https://apps.tradablebits.com/tb_app/313576

Idk i feel like it will sound way different because of different styles and songs. i can imagine hearing it and maybe its awkward bc i know both songs well

Mister in so engraved in my head that I can't even allow that as a possibility. hahah!!! Either way, I think I would root for KARA :) 

Well KARA(DSP) did do BoA(SME) 'My Name' and SNSD(SME) did Lee Hyori(Used to be DSP) 'U-GO-GIRL....so I think I could see that happening...and plus they are at the top of my Top 5 kpop list...so I would love to see that...but some people have to bash and stuff, how do they sleep at night?

as both a Sone and Kamilia..I would lovee to see that..although honestly..I don't think SNSD could do the Mister dance as well as Kara

This would be nice. A stage of Kara and SNSD. Maybe they can dance it together for both songs. I do think the two groups can pull out each other's song well. SNSD and KARA have been rival since ever in the music industry but I love to see the friendship between them, especially HARA and Jessica.

This reminds me of SNSD doing Super Junior's 'Sorry Sorry'. My favorite is the one on the Lalala show, but they've done it several times in different ways. I love when Kpop artists in general cover each other's songs but that Lalala one in particular is the best I've ever heard. Of course Sunny and a couple others have done the Mister dance several times on a couple shows since this thread started, but I've never seen Kara do a SNSD song. I'd love to see it. :D

Umm.... I don't know.

I can't imagined SNSD sing and dance Mister, It's weird.

And KARA sing Gee, why not, it's interesting to hear and see.

Too bad that Music Bank Special Stage (years 2007-2008) doesn't exist anymore.

It would be interesting to see an special stage with KARA singing Gee and SNSD singing Mister.

I would absolutely love to see this.  I'm a SONE too, but I think the girls of Kara have more aegyo than SNSD at this point in their careers, so Gee would be a perfect choice for them.  It's too bad that the management companies will probably never let this happen.

Mmmm I think both groups are good in their own unique way. But it would be cool if Kara did Gee though! =)

I would absolutely love this. I am hoping for a collaboration in the future. KaraShidae is just unbeatable 

Bias aside, LOL
But imo KARA doing Gee,
They'd still rock it,
Cuz they hella cute yno what i'm saying LOL  :aha:

But yea, SNSD doing Mister,
Just imagine all 9 of them doing it at the same time,
It'll just look so ... messy~ 
It's just too much butts spinning haha  :giggly:

I think it would be really interesting, since they are my favorite groups and Kara Generation is so beautiful! I hope they will do some performance together someday ^^

I think it would be slightly interesting :D

SNSD doing Mister.. might be quite messy. Lol :D

Edited by NoelleJ

i think they already did this on some reality show, but i don't remember which 1 it was

i think they already did this on some reality show, but i don't remember which 1 it was

I know which show you're saying,

It's this one, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHCLyVPoZVU LOL.

That's where I got the idea that it'll jst look messy,

It ain't cute anymore hahaha  :gemhoho: 

1 person likes this