• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
coffeebeanie

[2008.12.11] Kara gets physical on MBC Every1's Idol Show Season 3

42 posts in this topic

20081211191325120661ve0.jpg

Kara gets physical with each other.

5 member group Kara, who recently came back with Pretty Girl guested on MBC Everyone's variety show "Idol Show, Season 3" currently being hosted by performance boy band 2PM. In this episode, the members showed a real and honest image of themselves which will truly be enjoyed by viewers.

In this episode, the 2 groups were divided into 2 teams where they played the "Horse Jumping Game". During this corner, they also prepared cute cheers for one another which excited the studio audience present that time.

The Kara members were especially into the game. While cheering, Kara members who noticed that the opponent team broke the rules, protested against the other team, getting into a cute physical fight with their fellow Kara members from the opposing team. This little fight brought laughter to everyone present in the filming.

[Translators Note: For those who want to wait and watch who Ji Young paired up with, skip the last part. :D]

Also on this episode, Kara's Kang Ji Young was fiercely fought over by 2PM's NichKhun and Chan Sung.

In the end, NichKhun's powerful dance and wink made Kang Ji Young cheeks blush bright red. He eventually succeeded in winning her heart.

source: NEWS LINK thanks to anne!

translated by coffeebeanie@karaholic IF TAKING OUT, GIVE FULL CREDITS. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

Edited by coffeebeanie

haha! must be that fight from the preview. :D im looking forward to this one.

seemed like they had lots of fun here as compared to their previous guesting too.

In this episode, the members showed a real and honest image of themselves which will truly be enjoyed by viewers.

^

this alone, got me really excited! haha.

woots! thanks tin! :w00t:

awww.. i really want to see this!!

it looks so cute!!

thanks for the news.

Now I wanna see this episode. Sound fun.

I don't know much about 2PM. But, Jiyoung's partner is handsome.

Awww maknae is indeed so lucky...lol

2 guys battling over her...

Well who can resist her cuteness and adorableness...lol

Can't wait to watch this episode....

Thank you for the translations Tin onni ^^

I can't wait for this, especially because I want to see maknae's reaction xDD

Awww, Kara is so <3

Thanks for the news~:3

cant wait till this get subbed :w00t:....

yay kara haha theyre so funny :D

omg. i just finished watching!! the fight was like 3 seconds of the show haha..

yea it was funny though, Yeonic vs. Hara lol

chansung had to pull yeonic back

:D

LOL! mae I think that's what me and you were talking about how Nicole and Hara was fighting about maybe.

Their so cute!

ohmygod i can't wait to watch this ! haahah

well anyone would choose khun, poor chansung ! D:

thanks for the translation!

Wow, when I saw physical i thought it was something else! Lolz, this sounds cute, I am so going to watch this when I can.

^^ yes for now.. i'm trying to upload it on youtube but i'm having some difficulty b/c the file i have is mkv and not avi so yea..

I want to watch this! When they say physical, it didn't really get physical did it. lol

Hmm..I don't know the 2pm boys that well. I just know of that one Nick dude.

Daum is still loading.....sigh....

Thanks coffeebeanie for the article and link!

I'm excited to seeeeeeeeeeeee Kara paired up with 2PM...

omg! Maknae Young is fought over by Chan Sung and Nick Khun? aigoo, I wonder who will she choose.. don't want to see the highlighted part hahahah!

thanks...

hahahahahahaha thanks tin!!! :)

omg did this already air??

and it was chansung not taekyeon?!

does that mean taekyeon is w/ seungyeon?! JKASHFKJASHF <33 lol

i really wanna see this!! OMG! i love 2pm&&kara <33