Describe KARA in one word

KARA09

I remember Seungyeon being asked the same question and her reply was "Kara," so.. can I quote her? :tongue:

KARA <3

Kara is just Kara. I don't think there is just one word to describe this amazing group. <3 I don't think common adjectives like cute or sexy is sufficient, because their styles just keep on changing. If I really have to use a word other than Kara, I would say...

Kara is ______.

Kara is forever. (:

I hope I'm not being too cheesy with this post. :P

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just one word? really? i cant really think of any words other than this overused word:

CUTE

but that's what i really think of them. Ham, Cole, Jing, & Hara's face are all cute! except Gyul's which cant be categorized as cute, but pretty. really pretty :) & also their old concept with Rock U & Pretty Girl which were really cute <3

If I were to describe KARA in one word, it would be awesome. It's because they are not putting out the cute concept all the time. There also are times that you see their fierce concept. But, summing the two up makes KARA, which is awesome!

I remember Seungyeon being asked the same question and her reply was "Kara," so.. can I quote her? :tongue:

KARA <3

Kara is just Kara. I don't think there is just one word to describe this amazing group. <3 I don't think common adjectives like cute or sexy is sufficient, because their styles just keep on changing. If I really have to use a word other than Kara, I would say...

Kara is ______.

Kara is forever. (:

I hope I'm not being too cheesy with this post. :P

I would agree on that. One word alone is not enough to describe them as whole, it just tell part of it. Kara is just Kara. The whole group is like a unique individual in itself. Kara with a ____

is a good way to describe them. Just fill it in with whatever good you could think of. I don't think blank is a nice enough way to put it though because the word that people filled in there holds a lot of strength and meaning. I would put it as a shape instead like a triangle or also known as delta.

I could go on almost forever describing Kara. The strongest word that I got is "love". I could describe Kara as "lovable" or in general "love". I could describe them as deep as my heart is which is love. How could I really describe this?