• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
KARA09

Describe KARA in one word

277 posts in this topic

in one word ~ ! they are all GORGEOUS ! :eyelove: all the members have their own personality but all of them are GORGEOUS

The closet "single" word I can probably describe them in..."Divine". They are so out of this world, so epic, that I don't even think the word "divine" is enough xD

hardworking. after reading their early day struggles, i am glad that they've finally escaped the shadow of SNSD and Wonder Girls to establish their own style of music.

there's so many words to describe them.... and a little bit confusing to choose... but i'd rather say they're lovely :eyelove:

Karasmatic [play on words based on charismatic: having a personal attractiveness that enables you to influence others]

i can't find a word, this is so hard :(

hmmmmmmmmmmmm i think perfect is the best word to describe them :lol:

Edited by SprayZZz

unique because they are unique.............................? :eyelove: :eyelove:

Oh God, how will I describe them in one word if the this forum won't even allow me to post a comment that has less than 80 characters (not unless an 80-letter word exist). lol, I'm not complaining. XD

Ok. Kara is INTERESTING.

One word is hard to describe their awesomeness! Well since I already said "awesomeness", I guess the word for them is AWESOME! <3

1 word is way too short to describe Kara. Even "everything" is too Little.

But if you were to ask me to describe them in a word then it shall be:

Kara is...MINE!

*shy*

Edited by winszip

One word to describe Kara would be ... DILIGENT.

They've worked so hard and gone throught so much trying to reach the top. When they first debuted I know enough about them to care as they didn't look like much special to me. However I think it was because of how hard they worked and the perserverence they had was what made them what they are today and also what made them into my #1.

KARA is C.U.T.E :jyc4:

Charismatic :syc2:

Undenieable :gyc4:

Tempting :nc2:

Entertaining :harac2:

That's KARA :claps: Anyother?

EVERYTHING!!! or If you wanna a Korean one Daebak! or a Japanese one SAIKOU! (The biggest/greatest)

One word to describe KARA ?

hmm, I think I would say they're BEAUTIFUL.

Not just looks, It goes to their performances too.

i was just going to post ONE WORD. but i can't.. aw, BOO.

the one word to describe KARA is scintillating.

definition: 1. Sparkling or shining brightly. 2. Brilliantly and excitingly clever or skillful.

QUEENS

the only world. all the other girls can try, but they'll never be a Kara girl haha

One word... there's alot of words that can describe them, but I think Perfect fits the best. [:

I would describe them as 'CUTE'

Other groups doesn't have 4 cute girls like Hara, Nicole, Jiyoung, SeungYeon in 1 group

Edited by Nicole Young