• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
KARA09

Describe KARA in one word

277 posts in this topic

that's the word I thought of.

SWEET!

They're just soo sweet. This is the reason why I love kara. No matter if it's a sad song, there is always a sweetness factor. =)

probably gyuri's word will fit better "Kara"

sweet melodies that can bring joy and happiness to others.

Edited by eseul

KARA is LOVE because they love each other XD *jing*

I think I answered this already.. but I'll do it again ^^

Passionate? they are.. They put so much effort and passion in everything they do..

As for me they are:

STRONGNATURALANDHONEST

They just being the way they are^^

Oops, sorry topping the page without so much words:)

Edited by dewikara

One word is not enough to describe them, even if i use a whole dictionary, i also would not be able to because they are just too fantastic to be described !

:wub::thumbup1:

KARAMAZAZING. They just show such a strong energy every time they perform and are seriously professional whenever they need to be.

ENCHANTING. I mean, the first time I saw them, I was captivated by their beauty (although I'm a girl.haha.) they were really pretty and talented. Close to perfect.

Ermmm.... Kara is KARA. There should be a word for it in english dictionary.

[my dictionary]Kara means girls who are angels, talented beautiful, sweet, all smiles etc etc :) "

ANGELS!

For now I would have to go with

DAEBAK!!!

That's the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of the girls. :thumbup:

F U N

because after listening to their music, always happy. It's Fun :D

Though mere words couldn't begin to describe KARA to the uneducated, I will say that before I made my poor unsuspecting friends sit down and watch some of my favorite selected KARA videos, I DID say to them, "When We get back to the house, Ijsut GOTTA show you this one K-POP group, they are HELLA SEXY!" So I guess "Sexy" is the word, but like I said, I HAD to SHOW them so they could see KARA in action, because describing them just wasn't going to be enough!

PS: They totally agreed with me on the "Sexy" part, and even added "Pretty" and "Catchy!" WINWIN

From the first time i saw them, there is only one thing that come in my mind : FAMILY. Don't know why but they really do like one.

Amazing :o i think that they are really too good to be just limited to words; how can youd esribe kara without a picture or video?

PRECIOUS

this word always come to my mind when i think of these 5 girls..:)

I'd say they could be described by the word "Character" (Karacter? :)) because they are, as a group, so full of individuality and style!

EVERYTHING

because KARA is everything for me :D

describe KARA in one word is not easy

my word is WOAHH!! (thumb up)

their songs, personality, body :P make u say WOAHH!! :P

the one word to describe KARA would be definitely KARAlicious~~! :D

that's the only word come into my mind...lolx

Just one word right? haha, so many to choose from. But I shall post what I thought of them when I met them at the Singapore K5J autograph session. Just one word when I saw them less than a metre away from me. HOT.

I guess "sweet" is a good word because most of their songs have a really soothing, easy-going and cute sound, and the girls themselves are very sweet too. ♥

describing them in one word is really difficult.. I will go with "blinding" since they really shine on and off stage

Probably AMAZING would be the word I'd use

That's the best I got....