• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[2010.09.07] KARA delays comeback after Seungyeon gets hospitalized

99 posts in this topic

I feel like she works too hard. Hope everything is fine with her. She keeps getting injured and that just makes me sad.

Get well soon! Don't overwork!

This is shocking....

seungyeon is always having injuries....

I hope she get well soon...

and I hope she take care of herself next time....

but it's good it's not that serious...

:teary::thankful::gemcry:

Ham is having a hard time...

She

Seungyeon has such bad luck this year. She should just rest up because KARA has made so much progress this year. We'll all still be here for you.

Is must be really hard for her :crying:

Speedy recovery to hammie... hope the next time she wont injured herself again

Firstly I am happy by the strength and support words that had been given by Kamilia here. :thumbup1:

I am shocked and gravely concerned of Seungyeon after reading this news. :o

I think the underlying problem is bigger than we could imagined. You usually would not get lower spinal injuries suddenly. It is most probably stresses and strain accumulating through time. Seungyeon is really a strong woman she always think of others before her own need. She stood back up strong ignoring her physical and emotional pain. Admirable but she should not ignore those signs as it is warning her to do something to calm her down or relax.

If you were to wake up the next day and you find yourself 20kg heavier what would you do? Call the hospital immediately of course because it is "not normal". People would probably slowly gain weight until they are 20kg heavier a year later. They never noticed it when it is gaining slowly. I could probably put this analogy here.

Seungyeon should let go of the "weight" accumulating on her shoulders and give herself a break. We Kamilia would always support you. Seungyeon should also share her emotions more openly with her members. I really hope this is an opportunity for her to solve her problems and get some rest. This is not a disaster, it is an opportunity to make your life better Seungyeon. What all of us can do now is to pray for her health and strength for her to move strong again. Just relax and get well soon Seungyeon. :) I would pray for your well-being.

Edited by Palaverist

wish her a speedy recovery! please do return with a healthy body, if SY is still sick and the comeback is postponed again dont worry KARA fans will always be there waiting for KARA :D please dont return until youre back to a healthy state >.<

what?! I'm so sad that Seungyeon has been hurt again.. But I know that she is a really strong woman!

Seungyeon fighting! Love you! <3

get well really soon Seungyeon! Kamilia can wait a lil' bit longer for your comeback :)

KARA HWAITING!

get well soon seungyeon... the fans will still support KARA though the comeback is delay

oh no :( i hope she'll recover soon. im sure that once she gets better and everything is back in order, their comeback will be amazing! all the best Seungyeon~

Aw! I hope she gets well soon. They've worked hard on their Korean activities as well as Japan so they should have a breal before coming back. I'm willing to wait for their comeback as long as their happy and healthy.

Here's to a speedy recovery, Seungyeon! Health must always come first, we must be patient for the awesome comeback of KARA!

Hope she recovers soon..Just don't push herself too much,coz health is very important than any other things,get well soon, Seungyeon.^_^

hope Seungyeon gets well soon! She always gets hurt (ankle, elbow and now this) and she needs to take care of herself more...

Wonder what's the next mini-album like...if only I can have a sneak peak heh heh. I am really happy Kara did so well in Japan and is probably one of the most recognised korean artists there now.. Continue the strong momentum !

Poor Seungyeon. I hope she doesn't rush her recovery. The fans will wait :)

still, best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Get well soon SY, don't worry about the comeback..

Really hope the girls will rest well during this time...

Manager hyung!! please take better care of them, esp. fragile hammie!

I was pumped for their comeback but Seungyeon should take it easy. Getting injured this many times isn't healthy. :(

Now I'm kind of wondering how their Korean comeback would've worked if they promoted at the original time...hmmm

Would the song still have been Jumpin'?

why she always got injured??

she look healty...

seung yeon..never give up, always be the best for all!!

The good thing is, she is fully recovered now and their popularity in Japan is sky-rocketing! All the injuries and hardships of Seungyeon has paved away with their success that they are experiencing now.