• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[2010.09.07] Compilation of KARA Comeback News

45 posts in this topic

Early November? That ain't bad. Whatever works BEST for our girls and for Seungyeon especially. Looks like schedules won't be as packed as it normally would have been. Things will turn out well, if not, better.

Thanks for sharing!

I want to see them asap

SeungYeon and DSP Fighting!!!

I'll just wait for the COMEBACK and of course for SeungYeon to feel better

i hope they get a good treatment for their health. Plz comback with Good condition and Good health ;p ;p ;p

we will waiting for u hehe

It seems like all the dates are going to change

Definitely cant wait for their comeback though

Hammie hope you get well soon too :D

It's okay if it will be delayed.. ^^ Seungyeon get well soon! I'm so curious about the new album.. >< can't wait!

Thanks so much for the translations <3

I won't get mad even if they move it more....

a fan knows how to wait...

and it's for seungyeon's sake too...

:complacent:

so wad they are saying is that the korean mini album will drop in at around mid Oct?

and the japanese album will drop in at around early Nov?

good, i can wait :) even if the dates are pushed back further im fine with it

as long as they give Hammie ample rest, same goes for the other members so that when they come back

they can perform at their best and wow the rest and bring in more fans

KARA HWAITINGGGG!!!!

Edited by kimchilover

ows..that's sad..but considering the fact that hammmie unnie is injured, at least they'll postponed it and let her rest..

i'm really praying for her immediate recovery...

God bless hammie unnie..

we kamilia's love you...<3

Thanks for the news updates!!

Yea, I really hope KARA can comeback at an earlier date.

But given SY's condition, we have to seat tight and wait.

Seungyeon health is the top-priority I do not mind waiting long because she would eventually come back one day. Get well soon Seungyeon and be active like a hamster.

As much as I'm excited for their comeback, I'll wait patiently. It's good that they don't rush things. Seungyeon's health comes first and she really needs her time to heal completely.

aww..

I'll wait for them!~ let's just hope that seungyeon

will be fine as soon as possible...take care our dear ham! :)

Thanks for this compilation :) I can't wait for their comebacks. I'm so excited for the concepts and the songs and the music videos... but as excited as I am, I don't want them to come back before SY is fully recovered. I want her to be in tip-top shape. <3 Get better soon my dear ham.

i just read that it willl be in october!!

i saw it on allkpop about what the girls will be doing for the Chuseok holiday!

Hope the girls will have more time to rest. Get well soon Ham!! I'll be waiting for your comeback.

Oh, poor Seungyeon. Hopefully the rest of the girls get a chance to rest as well! They work so hard during promotions.

Can't wait for the comeback, but I hope they give her enough time to recover.

No news from DSP about KARA's korean comeback.

10/11 they will release 2nd single "Jumping" in Japan. But how about mini album in Korean???

I can't wait ... :crying:

hehehe!

Their comeback are really wonderful!

hahas!

Love it alotssss :eyelove::eyelove:

Even though there's a long wait for us, Jumping is worth the wait! It didn't let us down and it made KARA's comeback more exciting than ever! :)