• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
GyulSary17

[Gyutiful] Gyuri´s vocalist position

19 posts in this topic

Well I used to think, I knew everything about my dear Gyuri. But suddenly I started to notice than in another forums or blogs, they said she´s the main vocalist, but in other than she´s the lead vocalist...so...Now...

I don´t know! Im confused :confused1: I know she´s the lead vocalist, and for that she got the "AHHH" and the "OHH" lines hahah to be honest I don´t know how to explain, but Ham sings a little bit more than Gyuri or is just my idea? and Im creating a whole new drama because im confuse? hahaha can you help me with this... :blink:

Because on Mister Gyuri have like..2 lines :scared:

Edited by red4summer
rem to tag next time.

im confuse too! :confused:

i've always thought she's the lead vocalist

but hammie's singing more lines than her..

what's the difference bet lead and main voca anyways?? :dumb:

When KARA 4 (GyulSungYeonCole), SungHee was the main vocal and 88-lines are vocal ( not main).

Now, KARA 5, I don't know who is the lead vocal and main vocal =))

what's the difference bet lead and main voca anyways??

Haizzz. Help me !!!!!!!!

I've always wondered about this too!

I think main vocalist is the one who sings the mosts, like carries the chorus, the whole song and stuff and is supposedly the best while lead is somehwhat second place I think. And lead vocalists normally does the adlibs...?

I think KARA rotates the main and lead vocalist positions based on the songs but officially Gyul should be the lead and Ham should be the main. But I'm not so sure hehe ><

come on in Jumping Gyuri have like 2 lines too..and she shared with Nicole...I mean! come on! her voice is so OMG! I guess she had the same lines as Hara =S

Thanks! but yeah...between Gyuri, Ham an Nicole isn

I agree we need to hear more of Gyuri hahaha :tongue: Love her voice the most in KARA! She used to have more lines in their previous albums hehe.

But I'm glad KARA's diff from other groups in the sense that they rotate, so we get to hear more of each member ^^

Hm, i don't care about her vocal position on Kara.

I love her voice a lot~~~~~

I think her voice is the greatest from other Kara member... (for me, tough)

Her voice is really unique sounding. I would love to hear more lines, but everyone has to have their fair share haha Gyuri should have a solo song!

She is main vocalist! :) But the thing is that she can actually be lead too... whenever Seungyeon takes main position in songs!

The main and lead are kinda confusing to me too at first. ><"

but now based from "main" and "lead" in Kara and some groups, I think Lead is like leader of the song which means lead > main.

Though I like Gyuri & her voice the most,I have to admit that Gyuri's singing skill is still far behind from Seungyeon.(but yes...I still hope she will get much more line too...)

I don't care what her position is just as long as the lines in a song are equally shared among the members.

I didn't like Jumping because she had so few lines in that song.

I'd say Seungyeon & Gyuri are main vocals. And Nicole is lead vocals.

Seungyeon, these days gets more lines, but Gyuri also gets a lot of decent lines and gets to hit high notes and ad-libs like Seungyeon. But during Wanna, and before she was main vocals. During Mr. and later, Seungyeon and Gyuri shared the role, Nicole close behind them.

This is just what I think. but I still love all of them no matter what <3

I believe Gyuri is Lead. She was lead in original KARA and is Lead after. Seungie is Main. && If I'm wrong, well the producers make use of them like they are.

That could be solved here: [120921] KARA @ MBC Music's All the K-Pop Part 1 (En)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsqNQWxb9to&feature=youtu.be

around 7:40

So Gyuri is Main while Seungyeon is Lead........Boom said so..

Edited by LLL168
1 person likes this

Main Vocalist is Seungyeon after Sunghee.
Gyuri is Lead Vocalist, it's the next one after Main Vocalist.

I think there's not much difference between Main and Lead,
But I think Main has harder parts to sing, like long notes and such,
But Gyul does long notes too, like Lupin, so yea maybe they do share the position.

Group position doesn't matter really, let's just enjoy their music  :gemheart:

I've always been confused over the roles of lead vocalist and main vocalist. Thanks for clarifying it! Now I have a much better idea :D

1 person likes this