• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Love KARA

Your Favorite Kara Member (Describe)

FAVORITE KARA MEMBER   1,129 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favorite Kara Member

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Nicole
    • Ji Young
    • Hara
    • All

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

843 posts in this topic

Nicole for the win! Haha, she's my favorite member because she's so bubbly and what not :D We're also the same age..so yeah. lolol

nicole, and comes gyuri the second.

nicole's eye smile really is jjang, it's killed me so many times :D

I like nicole so much... but, seung yeon too... :eyelove:

why?? it's difficult to describe it.. :whistling:

I really, really, want to click ALL but it just seems to easy :unsure: . If you were to force me to pick just one member, I would say Seungyeon. While I think Gyuri has been a fine leader, Seungyeon deserves a lot of credit as the unofficial co-leader of KARA. She seems to have maturity beyond her years and her hard work, during the early days of KARA, helped keep them on the map of kpop idols.

For a lot of the newer girl groups, it's easy to take success for granted as it seems like every debut has some moderate popularity. But it wasn't so easy back in '07. At the time, it was all Wonder Girls and SNSD, while KARA was fighting to stay alive (anyone remember Baby Vox Rev, Black Pearl, or C.A.T.S). Seungyeon's solo activities kept them popular enough to win over a larger fan base and, as a Kamilia, I really appreciate her perseverance.

^

seungyeon does deserve a special mention for keeping kara name alive during the hiatus. thereafter each takes turn to promote in each different way but i sincerely hope each individual of the 5 will continue together as a group for years to come.

My favourite would be Nicole!

She's dorky, funny, afraid to lose (heh i like this), friendly and so much more.

She's just so good in most areas

i love goo hara

because she is so sweet, cute, and funny.

and i watch all episode of invincible youth because of her.

ohemgee i love your question, my favorite member is nicole, because she is adorably cute and also very lively and have a great personality

I love all the members! Even though I only know Gyuri, Nicole, Seungyeon, Hara and Jiyoung, not Sunghee. But I love KARA as a whole. If it weren't these members there wouldn't be KARA

nicole.. i really don't know why it is but i'll come up with a few reasons..

1) she was the first kara member i knew - from watching HEROES (SBS)

2) she loves food, but also works hard on diet and exercise to show a good image

3) she's born overseas, speaks english well and struggles with korean. i feel some sort of affinity with her because of this

4) she's totally crazy and wacky. love her train of thought!

I love all the members. But the most...Jiyoung.

First of all i like her sweat voice.

And her cute image. And she has a really good figure.)

i like hara,

because se so beautyfull, sweet, and funny.

and she like doll, thats why i love her very much

Gahh I was going to choose all but I didn't see it until too late. All of them are such great role models, it's hard to have a favorite. Even though I like Hara a bit more (and Sunghee too), I truly love all 6 girls.

I pick Seungyeon, she is just so cute in so many ways. Eye smiles get me every single time.

I really love all Kara members..

But Seungyeon is my favorite member.

I find her really cute and adorable :tongue:

i like nicole, but idk why i vote for gyuri! muahahahaha!

maybe because i knew them better, my bias change to gyuri? kkkk

mianhne nicole!

i still love u! hehehe~

hara + seung unnie

well hara becuz of her amazing variety skills

whenever i watch IY my eyes would follow her immediatly

she makes me feel happy :lol2:

and i cried with her when she got best female mc award :o:lol:

while for seungyeon , i remember watching SH

and i really respected her for her efforts to mack kara's name recognizable

during their rookie days :crying:

i love the other members too ^^ :thumbup:

Hehehe

I would have to say Hara. Without her, I wouldn't love KARA. She is a rare celebrity who has beauty + brain + personality. Even though she's busy with acting, variety shows, promotions, MV filming, CF filming and a ton other things, she still attends school. She also donates 1 million won/yen? for tsunami victims in Japan. This girl has the heart of gold! No wonder many male celebrities fall for her :thumbup:

I love Ji Young, she's very funny, cheerful, and adorable, especially if already out her aegyo, super duper cute :jyc2:

I choose seungyeon!! i love the way she smile.. and i like her wink eye.. cute! lol

GYURI!

i love all of them equally, but Gyuri has a special place in my heart... :blush:

-cool personality

-goddess features

-overflowing charisma

-hyper confidence

-the best leader!

i just love the way she is.... :wub:

Um, I chose Nicole. >< Sorry Gyuri...

Nicole because:

-she makes me laugh

-we both love food

-and, shes got awesome dancing skils!