• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BabyJ

Whats your favorite Kara4 and Kara5 song?

35 posts in this topic

heyaaa really want to find out which is your favorite song from Kara4 and Kara5

Did not start a poll because there's toooooo many songs from Kara hahaha

Thanks sooooo muchiee

Edited by BabyJ

My favorite Kara 4 song is Two of Us :D I love Tears Eraser too and all their songs in the album but Two of Us is my most favorite :D

For Kara 5 - I'm still addicted to Lupin but I love Secretly, Secretly and Let It Go too so those 3 are my top favorite songs.

it's so hard to choose my favorite in KARA4.. cuz i just love all the songs.

First Blooming is still my favorite K-Pop album to date.

but i'll say "If U Wanna" is always gonna be special to me since it's the song that got me into KARA.

For KARA5 it's a toss up between Let It Go, Burn & I Am(...Ing) but i'm really liking "With" these days i play it often.

KARA4 -- kinda hard to choose but my heart always melt whenever i listen to Tear Eraser so that's my fave, i guess :wub:

and KARA5 -- umm again hard to choose, but my faves include: Secretly Secretly, Burn and I Am (ing). and Love Is Fire is very special to me as well, cuz it's the song which made me a kamilia :D

Kara 4- Actually I missed a lot of their songs.. I don't have full list of their songs in my playlist.. (what a bad kamilia am I.. T-T)

But I really love If U Wanna and Secret World a lot..

Kara 5- This will be a really long list- Lupin, Honey, Aha.. Currently Jumping and Love Is..

this is hard but gonna do it, wanna & break it, for respectively introduced me to kara & the "missed" days. mister & secret world are my close second.

From Kara4 I loved Secret World'IfUWanna'Break It .

From Kara5 Mister'Lupin'Wanna'Magic'Letitgo <3

Kara Four: Don't Be Shy/If You Wanna/Break It/Secret World/Tear Eraser (Yup these are my favourites ^-^ I wasn't around Kara four but I did listen to there songs and going back I always loved Sunghee's voice they, all sound amazing (kara five) ^-^)

Kara Five: I am...(ing)/Secretly Secretly/Mister/Wanna/Lupin/Lonely/Jumping/Love is/Burn

Edited by iAyu

Kara4 - Two of Us,its just so awesome.After, maybe If you wanna or Secret World.

Kara5- Wanna,its the song that go me into Kara,Honey comes second.

i didn't really know kara until they were kara5... but my first song is "Mister" and i love it very much! (;

lalalalalala~

KARA4- i cant choose >< i like two of us, tear eraser, i'll be there, and dont be shy. lol but i like........hmm... dont be shy the most? :P

KARA5- Wait :)

I'm inlove with Rock U and Honey! Kudos to KARA5 for that one. When I think of KARA4, Break It always come into my mind. So I guess that's my choice...

Whats your favorite Kara4 and Kara5 song?

i want kara4 song-if u wanna and break it..

then kara5 song-rock u,lupin,dear kamilia.my darling,step, and pandora..

actually ai love all kara song...:)

kara4

if u wanna. . completes my day

kara5

ahh. . too hard!!ill just pick 5

pandora, step, honey, aha, good day

Kara4 - Secret World

Kara5 - Secretly Secretly/ Step/ Aha/ SOS/ Dear Kamilia/ I Am...ing

Most favorite song.. Step and Lupin! it reallys look fun to dance to it since im a dancer kekeke~ but i like all of there song! especially there solo songs! :>

in Kara 4

i forgot the title of the song..

it's the one with the jazz one.. or the mellow one..

in Kara 5

i love all their singles include Gil..

Kara4 - If U Wanna

Kara5 - it's hard to choose one but my most favourite has to be Pandora, Lupin, Jumping, Secretly Secret, Burn, Mister etc etc

mhhmmm...

LUPIN, Pandora, Jumping and mister ... 4 of it that i always listen repeatedly... :thumbup: :thumbup:

I dont know kara4 :(( when I know kara is when they're 5 :(

and I like Mister.. Lupin(my first song) step go go summer and now electric boy XDD that song is addicting =..=

Love is Fire,Winter magic, Pandora, Honey, Baby Boy, Lupin... I can't choose just one. :P But I think Love is Fire edges out the other ones by a tiny bit.

from Kara4 - if u wanna

from Kara5 - step (my all time favorite kara song)then mister.

From KARA4 - Break it, If You Wanna.

From KARA5 - Wanna, Lupin, Jumping, Step