• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kahiappa

Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

365 members have voted

1. 1. Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

• Gyuri
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Jiyoung
    • Nicole
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

273 posts in this topic

Definitely Gyuri. She has the face of a leader.

(She looks older than the rest of KARA, hahaha.. :P)

I thought Seungyeon was

She had that mature look and she just looked like the oldest of all the members xD

definitely gyuri lol she looks so much more older and mature

than the other girls(not that its a bad thing xp) but yea she gives a more leaderly look i guess :P

The first time I watched KARA is their step Mv so I thought hara was their leader because she is always at the center :gemhuh:

for me,its definitely gyuri unni!!

she just hv that charismatic eyes and the elegant look+wif the leader's aura around her.... :gyc4:

I thought SeungYeon is the leader at my first encounter to KARA. At that very moment she gave me a very mature image compared to the others.

Gyuri for me. coz i googled her name :P

gyuri as always, but actually when they were only 4 at the begining sunghee kinda looked like the leader

It's definitely Gyuri :gemadmire: By only look at her, you can feel the aura of leadership and motherhood coming from her :productive:

I think that she was born to be a leader indeed :thumbup:

Hara because she is like always stand in the middle of the group. :D

definitely Gyuri from the first time i get to know Kara, i think Gyuri is the leader because she looks strong... mentally XD

hmm the first time i saw them as a group was on star golden bell and gyuri seemed to look the most mature and showed leadership so she was the one i thought of as the leader of kara :)

I had already expected Gyuri to be the leader. I see her being most confident, therefore I can assume. :)

Without knowing age or anything I just thought Gyuri has a look of someone with slightly higher authority than the other members.

it was def Gyuri for me..there's just something about her (maybe her charisma or mannerisms) that shouts leader

Gyuri has a different temperament since I first saw her, Gyuri just looked like very confidence and also a leader style model...

Nicole (not because i'm biased)
She's standing in the middle on Lupin and Mister and i thought that she was the leader.

I couldn't really tell at first.  Since Hara was the most memorable to me, I might have thought she was, or Nicole because she was the spokesperson for the group when I saw them perform live.

Gyuri for sure, just that goddess aura of hers.

honestly.. I didn't know and didn't think of who the leader was back then xP

I didn't really think of the positions the girls held... I just went for Jing as my bias XD and then just read their bio after doing so lol~ (Always knew Jing was the maknae~)

lol. I thought it was hara since she's the only one I know in KARA :gemshout:  :gemshout:  :gemshout:  :wakeup:  :wakeup:

but after looking at them several times and knowing their positions in the group :shocked:  :shocked: