• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kahiappa

Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

365 members have voted

1. 1. Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

• Gyuri
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Jiyoung
    • Nicole
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

273 posts in this topic

I thought the leader was Nicole when I saw Kara the first time (Mr. live) since she stands in the middle

I honestly thought Hara, since she got so much camera-time in STEP. 

1 person likes this

I honestly thought Hara, since she got so much camera-time in STEP. 

That was exactly I also thought!!!

since she was in the middle form the start until before the second chorus...

That was exactly I also thought!!!

since she was in the middle form the start until before the second chorus...

Yeah, that too! I was like "She's got to be the leader!" I think I least suspected Gyuri cause she got the least amount of screentime. xD Also I liked Seung-yeon the least in that video but look at me know haha xD

Edited by KaraKara_No_Mahoutsukai
1 person likes this

Yeah, that too! I was like "She's got to be the leader!" I think I least suspected Gyuri cause she got the least amount of screentime. xD Also I liked Seung-yeon the least in that video but look at me know haha xD

Yeah maybe Gyuri didn't shine like Hara does in the Step MV, she kinda looks sick there...lol, but Seungyeon also caught my attention with that Red hair that makes her really cute  :wakeup:  :wakeup:

1380812_531307406946709_1518994390_n.jpg

1 person likes this

When I first saw Lupin and Mr. I though Nicole was the leader since she`s always at the middle and she has more screen time compared to the rest IMO.

The first time I saw KARA from their MV Wanna I really thought it was Nicole because she was so fierce there. ^_^

Yeah maybe Gyuri didn't shine like Hara does in the Step MV, she kinda looks sick there...lol, but Seungyeon also caught my attention with that Red hair that makes her really cute  :wakeup:  :wakeup:

1380812_531307406946709_1518994390_n.jpg

It's funny actually, I started researching about KARA after watching STEP and read that 1 member was still 17 years old. I thought it was Seungyeon cause she looks so young in this video! >< Jiyoung looked adult-like. :P 

Course, I can't see that anymore. haha

Edited by KaraKara_No_Mahoutsukai

It's funny actually, I started researching about KARA after watching STEP and read that 1 member was still 17 years old. I thought it was Seungyeon cause she looks so young in this video! >< Jiyoung looked adult-like. :P 

Course, I can't see that anymore. haha

Can you still distinguish who's the REAL MAKNAE and the FAKE MAKNAE there? :giggly:  :giggly:

603062_513378068683630_1700389078_n.jpg

I think this picture was on their Step era...

Can you still distinguish who's the REAL MAKNAE and the FAKE MAKNAE there? :giggly:  :giggly:

603062_513378068683630_1700389078_n.jpg

I think this picture was on their Step era...

Now I can haha. xD If I didn't know better I probably wouldn't be able too haha! Seungyeon looks so young! Probably cause of her small size!!

First when I saw the whole group on the show (taxi) thought that the leader is Seungyeon...

Her behavior, activity, all of this led to this idea))

it's funny and stupid but I thought at first (when I still don't know most of them) that Hara was the leader because her name rhymes with their group name  :gemhoho: now after knowing them, I feel stupid hahaha  :gemdown:

1 person likes this

To be honest, I thought it was Gyuri. She had this mature face and she looked like a leader.  :gemhoho:

I always through it was Nicole, she seemed older than the others and so talkative :D  

it's funny and stupid but I thought at first (when I still don't know most of them) that Hara was the leader because her name rhymes with their group name  :gemhoho: now after knowing them, I feel stupid hahaha  :gemdown:

JAJAJAJA!, sure!, hara and kara sounds similar, that's a huge reason for be a leader.

To be honest that's not the first time I think about similarities between hara and kara names (¿)

About me, don't remember the first time but I think I saw clearly that gyuri was the leader.
I was more confused about the maknae.

Gyuri, of course, probably for the same reasons that many people: she is and looks more mature between our 5 angels, also she has face and appearance of a leader :)

Definitely Gyuri because she is confident and she looks mature

I always thought the leader had to be Gyuri.  Her self-confidence stood out from the first time I saw the group on an interview show (which was before I'd really heard any of their music).

I knew it was already Gyuri  :gyc3: 
First of all she looked more mature than others,
And she was so caring about the members,
Even when Sunghee was still in KARA
Mother-like leader,  :gyc6:

I love our goddess so much  :thankful: 

The first time I saw Kara I thought Gyuri was the leader because she looked the oldest and has a mature look among the members.