• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kahiappa

Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

365 members have voted

1. 1. Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

• Gyuri
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Jiyoung
    • Nicole
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

273 posts in this topic

Nicole. she's so talkative and she just kinda had a leader feel i think. but i debated if it wasn't GyuRi or not, cause she seems more mature. so i kinda thought both, and couldn't decide. haha. voted Cole though.

i cant really remember for sure, but if i think hard enough, i guarntee it wasnt seungyeon, because i thought she was the youngest, jiyoung or hara either. however gyuri does look the most mautre when i first got interested in kara. so i picked gyuri

first time i saw kara is lupin mv, at that time i think that nicole is the leader since she stood out the most and seems so charismatic in that video.

I too never mistook Seungyeon as the leader. I think she's a great group speaker but you can tell that Gyuri has like a commanding force from the back. She really acts as the oldest unni and mommy of the group.

definately/surely/mostly/totally GYURI..kekeke

she is the best..she own her charismatic by her own ways...~~

what im talking bout??huhuhu

Seungyeon, she seemed to have more attention to me when i was watching their MVs for the first time.

i first saw them in the pretty girl era so i thought seungyeon was the leader somehow.. then i found out it's actually gyuri! both of them look like leaders to me actually.

I'm pretty sure I thought Gyuri looked like the leader when I first saw them

she really has the leader aura, and she was in the middle?

and I was right (;

I thought it was Nicole. That time I'm still not familiar with all the Kara's members except for Nicole and Hara.

My first time seeing kara was from lupin mv, and Nicole quite stood out in the mv, so i thought it's Nicole, lol

Gyuri!! LOL.

Because her face just look like leader, and i feel controling and bullying aura when first time i see her on Lupin~

1 person likes this

lol, i was certain it was Nicole, i thought for sure it was her

but, of course i later found out it was Gyuri

i thought this because of the Lupin MV which was the first time i was intoduced to Kara

and... Nicole just took charge of that vid, in the beginning

2-0-1-0 !

first time i know kara i only knew nicole and i thought cole was a leader :P

but after i started to love kara, i found out it was Gyul ! XD

My instincts was gyul, not offend anyone but I think she looked eldest out of the KARA4 & Kara now~

Other than that SeungYeon was seceond guess before~~

Gyuri...

Maybe because her face look more mature

and her goddess image..

and her confidence..

i don't know. but my first time i saw kara yes it's gyuri.

I think it's Nicole, because when I watched Star Golden Bell, she seems very charismatic...

It was Gyuri, when i saw the "Wanna" MV she looked so mature and very confident of herself while the other members were mostly on the "cute" side :thumbup1:

Gyuri!

Coz she looks the oldest among the members to me at the first sight. She looks like an Unnie among others.

Kara forever!

I really thought it was Gyuri from the start cos she has this leader look and she looked the oldest when I first saw them (and didn't know their ages :P)

For me, Seungyeon. When I first saw her, I thought "Ah, she's mature"

WOW no one voted for Ji Young (although she doesn't look like a leader anyway). Gyuri looks the oldest and the leader is always the oldest.