• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kahiappa

Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

365 members have voted

1. 1. Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

• Gyuri
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Jiyoung
    • Nicole
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

273 posts in this topic

i first thought Nicole was the leader because i watched Bouquet ep 8 and that lady said "i'll be the leader. . Oppa-Cole"

P.S. I became a fan of Kara because of Bouquet ep 8 . (:Especially seungyeon. :P lol, then i watched 2pm Idol army again with kara and i was like "ohh Gyuri is the leader . . im so dumb." haha

Gyuri! lol

She has this "I'm the leader" effect~~ cause she just seemed so mysterious and her

eyes were definitely saying something lol and I guessed right!

The first time I saw Kara on stage, Gyuri already gave me the impression of a leader, maybe because she looked the most mature among the 5. And when I saw her on shows, she gave that almighty, charismatic feel. Very powerful girl :D

I knew it was Gyuri the first time i listen to KARA.

Her appearance is goddess like that she stands out the most.

I was mistaken. Thought that Seungyeon is the leader, just by looking at some MV's.

Even from KARA4, I guess the leader is Gyuri... I am right!!! :thumbup:

She has that charisma and aura of a leader... ^_^

I hope one day she will be one of the greatest kpop leader that be role model to many kpop leader. :wub:

First i thought it was Hara cause at the time when i knew KARA it seemed like she had the most exposure.

Gyuri definitely has the aura+appearance of a leader.. so she definitely fits the role.

i already know that the leader name was Gyuri,only didn't know who gyuri was....when i saw them i thought gyuri might be sunghee or gyuri :D

gyuri. she has the charisma as a leader plus she look mature than the other.

and you know what, i can't believe Seungyeon has the same age with gyuri. i thought she's the maknae lol :tongue:

from me is gyuri cause she was look like the leader

actually pretty leader....................... :thumbup:

The first time i saw Kara I thought Gyuri was the leader because she looks serious and mature but sexy at the same time.

for me even when I didn't know that much about them I always thought it was Gyuri, she just had the leader-vibe and looked very charismatic ^^

I thought it was hara... i only knew her at that time LOL :tongue:

now i know the leader is gyuri, she have those mature looks to be the leader

i voted gyuri ^^

i knew Kara when they were promoting honey and gyuri looked the oldest and the most mature.

Edited by ladydu

I vote for gyuri because she has the aura of leadership..... :thumbup: she also fit the role

Gyuri, she just emits this leader-type of aura so to speak.

So i honestly wasn't that surprised when i did find out that she was.

Gyuri is the leader no matter how you look at them. She's got charisma and also her confident is truly remarkable.

it is gyuri all right

because of her appearance that is more mature than everyone

you can tell by her appearence right

At first impression without knowing anything about them, I thought it was Sunghee because she was the strongest vocalist anywhere!

I think the leader was Seungyeon because she looks so mature and calm. But then, when I knew that it was Gyuri, I kinda feel like it suits her too, because you can feel her charisma..

i thought seungyeon the leader since she appear the most on variety show at the time i view them

I thought it was Gyuri! She just had the mighty leader feel, and with her goddess persona she seemed like the leader. ^^

i thought.. it was nicole..

because in Mr. Nicole was soo sexy with her short hair..

and Gyuri didn't catch my attention.. hehe