• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
zerocloud

[Haradoll] Hara on WGM?

60 posts in this topic

ah i hope it onew SHINee, since in IY. i saw that they are match together. The PD should think about them aaaaaaaaaaaah :eyelove:

If she ever became a fixed member of We Got Married, I reckon her 'husband' would never be bored :)

It's a shame that Hara (or any of them) are going to be in WGM. I think they'd do really well!

this year Hara isn't join WGM

we still keep the faith that she can participate in that show ^_^

i want her on WGM !!! :)

is it with Eli of U-Kiss ?!

well, it will be nice..

I like Eli though :)

they would be a cute couple :) haha!

Eli is very hot....mhhmm

I think Onew and her would be hilarious because they both do

body gags, Minho....idk, he's kind of quiet.

When paired with a certain person Hara gets shy and quiet so I think Onew

and her would be the best fit

i would like to see she on wgm with seungri because i think they suit to each other... and she is in the same line age 1990...

i thought Hara chose to focus on KARA? whow did u know that Hara will go to University this year?

It was in an earlier article, but I forgot where :P. But if you were to look at recent articles, you'll see that she's already in a university ^_^

who's the guy..

don't know him..

waah~

i can't bear to see hara with a guy,

dating and whatsoever.. T_T

i wonder what would Hara-unni be like with her virtual husband? would she be comfortable with him or what? i'm so curious.

Even though I think the HaraxMe couple would be the best, :rolleyes: I also think OnewxHara would be hilarious! :lol2:

KBS decided to stop airing IY for a while but they'll eventually resume the show sometime. but we dont know the details yet, though.

YESSS MINRA FTW :D

these 2 are just absolutely perfect <3

yeah! vote for that too :thumbup:

tumblr_lk0dwkqksz1qds2yy.gif

OMg....

all don't know who is ELI

He's rapper in U-kiss ,born in 91 (maybe)

But it's only rumors :(

Hope that HARA and Donghae will be join in WGM ^^

'Cause they're really perfect couple ever i have seen yet

And Eli is already in "WAD" with haejin ><

So no more chance

SHould be HAERA couple

Wish it :D

Edited by Goo_Hara_no1

i like kara with donghae (super junior) to be in we got married..so cute and awesome to look them together.. :thumbup:

if she really appear on WGM, im so happy and im so curious

who is the lucky man who married to hara, lol

i miss her, Since there is no IY anymore, i wish Hara will have another variety show.

I sort of don't want anymore idols on WGM even if I love/adore Hara. I think she'd be wiser investing more time into stuff like her drama debut/kara than WGM :D

cant wait for this, i hope is will be coming true~ but i hope her other half will be chansung 2PM~

they look cute together~

I really wish that she would appear on IY 2 or 3 (if there'd be one) :thumbup1:

She's good at anykind of Variety shows :thumbup:

if ever she will be on WGM..it would definitely fun.. i will look forward to it.she would bring it fun atmosphere..

Hahahaha, it will be weird if Hara were on We Got Married but not with her boyfriend.

I miss seeing Hara on shows like IY. she's totally different from performing on stage. so adorably dorky! XD XD XD