• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raikko

[Jingly/Gifs] All wet.

83 posts in this topic

haha i saw this episode and yeah those gifs are priceless lol! very nice reaction

I haven't seen the episode. But I really like those gifs! She is really cute and funny haha :D :D

gahh she's so adorable! i really want to watch this :3 my favorite gif is the sixth one ^^

that episode with 2am was awesome!! the last male guest (forgot his name =x) was funny, getting teased by yoo jaesuk haha. maknae is beautiful!

Hahahahahaha I can't stop laughing! She's just too cute! <3 I love her! :D

wow i need to watch this episode now. lots of kpop idols go on this show i've noticed. thank you for the GIFS!!!

the 4th and 6th gif soo cutee. cutenesss overload for these two gifs :blushing:

sure it is our lovely and adorable maknae :eyelove:

is there a sub for the show? where can i download it?

makes me remembered running man episode in china when kwangsoo 'pissing' on her hahaha.

yeah!! Cuteness overload! Especially the one on the bottom right! That one is so cutee~ :eyelove: :eyelove:

very good pictures, all I like, but I like the sixth of the first, thanks for sharing. :eyelove:

i love this ep.....this because she is here.....i keep watch and watch it over and over again

IsZpX.jpg

Define Wet. Jiyoung in a swimming pool!! :hyper:

That is a tough one to say! "Clean clam crammed in clean cans" wtf, I feel ya Jiyoung, I would've gotten soaked as well. That's a major tongue twister.

awww.....she is too cute.....i like the 3rd gif...zzz...her cuteness just killed me.

Haha! That was hilarious, the repeated soakings from those tongue twisters and her persistence to get her unnies soaked too! :P

Heart-melting aegyo is jjang! :)

LOL I remember this!!! She was soooo cute!! She kept getting sprayed on!! XD

LOL I remember this!!! She was soooo cute!! She kept getting sprayed on!! XD

may i know which ep n what year of this show? recently im watching it but am sure that one she had short hair..

My ji youngie got bullied....so cute. :X

b7e4d9a4094211e383f722000a1fbd91_7.jpg

newest..Jing + wet + deadly glare..hehe  :geminluv:

That Pic... Ugh! She Just took my breath away  :geminluv:  :geminluv:  :geminluv:  

she so looks like a little kid on the 6th gif, suddenly I had this urge to pinch her cheeks :gemhoho:

Kkangjii so cute! Anyone know where to watch it for now? Couldn't find it  :touched: