Summary & Timeline of KARA's Crisis

hasomy

It's not my intention to be pessimistic; my intention is to be realistic:

It's good that the girls will be continuing their current schedule, but such a decision shows no real progress in the negotiations. It's definitely a sign of hope, but I think it's way too early to be celebrating anything. We should wait to celebrate when future activities have been announced.

Edited by checarlos87

So happy to see the news. I was on 4el forum when everyone was like KARA IS SAVEEEED. Then I went back on KH x]. Hope to see them soon! =]

So, so far there has not been much movement. They just don't want to be sue by the Japanese company for breach of contract. Still waiting.

At least the girls, by being together, will get a chance to talk among themselves about this. Alone, hopefully.

Yes finally the tide is clearing up,Kara will be resuming as 5members.Yay...:)the news allows me to have a wonderful day:) I hope that they will resume the activities soon and solve all the disagreement. We will always be supporting you girls.Kara Hwaiting:) 5ever

Half the battle done! :D

Let's keep up the strength for the other half ....

Hope Cole can come back to Heroes and I also hope the Heroes girls esp the unnies will be supportive of her :thumbup:

I really wanna see them perf as 5! Really miss them ... :crying:

First of all, I want to thank Yoo and Hasomy for working on this thread and for keeping the huge amount of articles organized! The past few days have been so crazy, there's been new developments everyday and most of them were stressful and uncertain..But at last, at least for now, Kara will continue as 5! Reading that good news really lit up my day. I really hope the news only gets better from here. I miss them already and I look forward to seeing them when they resume their activities in Japan.

Thanks Yoo and hasomy for translating the articles.

I see alot of you have concerns and doubts still on the situation.

It is true that there are still underlying issues not yet announced to be resolved and frankly completing the Japanese schedules is something that could very much be for practical reasons (not getting sued by UMJ or TV Tokyo or any other related company).

But for me, the news is not only a positive step forward, but I also don't think that it's bad to feel positive for the future - not just because of the news article, but also Jing's dads tweet out:

Thanks for all of you~KARA will go on every schedule they should and maintain their position^^We have covered half the distance^^

This is for me, very encouraging. We don't really know how everything is going for sure - our perception is shaped by any articles that we have access to that mention the situation.

But I believe in KARA, the parents and DSP now that they are all trying their best to sort out the situation, and it's really encouraging to hear from one of the parents themselves that he feels too that "we've covered half the distance".

Stay positive and stay strong.

^

in a marathon, it's always easier in the beginning. sometimes perceptions are the realities too.

imo, if it's easy to reach a compromise, there isn't a need to arrive the scene today. the road ahead can be more bumpy than expected.

one can say his tweet is encouraging but i'm holding back because he certainly doesn't tweet out all especially the worrying & frustrating thoughts.

sometimes it's not about staying positive & strong, it's more of be realistic & prepared for any outcomes.

For myself I maintain a positive outlook on the girls... Whatever it is, I am sure they are working out something to carry on as KARA 5... have said it many times but will say it again... Its to no one's advantage to break up anyway ...

As for the future, meaning after 1year+ , we don't know what will exactly happen. I think these girls will know the importance of maintaining KARA for at least a few more years. After all, they have got so much potential waiting for them in Japan and they themselves take pride on it.. One day I will see KARA in Tokyo Dome! :thumbup:

I dreamt that I went to the grocery store, except in the front area was a Japanese restaurant instead of a deli or something. Everyone was standing in line to greet me, like Hyun Bin going into his store in Secret Garden, except I greeted everyone as I passed. It was kind of weird because you know how the space in the front of grocery stores is narrow because of the checkout lanes, so we were close. Anyway, after I turned around a corner Kara was sitting down at a table (a square one pushed up against a half wall to kind of be like a booth) eating lunch. I greeted them but I didn't think they wanted attention to be alerted to their presence so I didn't say their names.

I greeted them in Korean, and Seungyeon greeted me in English and her accent was super cute. Then she was like "oh, you must be..." and thought I was some American celebrity but I said "oh, no, no that's not me" in Korean and quickly ran out of ability to say anything else, so I was like "oh, uh.." and turned to Nicole and said "I don't know how much English they know, so I'll talk to you... I heard about the trouble you're having with your management. I hope everything turns out for the best." and then I woke up.

Super weird for me. I hardly ever dream of real people, but I'm happy that I spoke Korean in my dream. :lol:

LOL! Before I dreamt that Gyuri talked to me in perfect English (like no accent.. I know, unbelievable)

Last night I dreamt of KARA together as 5 too :D They were on this weird variety show comparing them w/other celebs (thoa I don't rmb on what) but you bet I was smiling a big sideways banana (if you don't get it, don't think wrong lol)

First of all i wanna thank you Yoo and Hasomy for clearing all this mess for me and for the other Kamilians here at Karaholic

Lets hope our girls can overcome this issue with their company, lets hope they can be happy with any desicion they make and lets hope everyone for they to stay together, they are a great team and they have made it through hard times so lets have faith in them! I (and im sure most of us here in Karaholic) love this group and know that: Park Gyuri, Han SeungYeon, Goo Hara, Jung Nicole and Kang JiYoung are ment to be together as KARA, so please lest hope for the best!

so kamilians lets all say together: KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!!!!

I don't know exactly where to post this so I'll just post it here because it does concern this whole situation. The pictures and news clips of GyuRi being hounded and bombarded with the media is really bothering me. At the Alpha and Omega premier the girl already seems vacant and unsure, you could see it in her eyes, especially with those pictures that were posted. She has been crying, no doubt about it, I think more than what everyone seems to think too. Now with the recent pictures of her at the airport I feel for this girl even more so. Her answers at the premier caused such a worried feeling for me towards her because she seems to be taking this whole ordeal on her shoulders, that is too much for one person to handle. I have no doubt that the other girls are keeping her protected no matter how much she is trying to protect them. If she continues to take the blame for this ordeal than she will crack under the pressure. I really hope she knows that there is no blame on her part nor on any of the girls'. I hope we can help lift the load off her shoulder so she can once again show us that gorgeous smile and sparkling eyes of her once more.

GyuRi stay strong!

Kara stay strong!

Kara is forever five!

So what would this mean if the lawsuit is filed? Ending the dispute is one thing... meaning that the 3 of them will not be under DSP and therefore Kara cannot be a unit of 5 anymore? sigh... I think it is quite serious now and I guess it is only up to DSP to give in because the other side seemed unwilling to relent.

Hope for the best !! :(