• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
lynn

[Gyutiful] What do u think if Gyul takes a solo?

130 posts in this topic

I thinks... Its would be nice but KARA together is better...

noooo...i couldnt imagine her going single because kara is what defines her as gyuri...i guess it would be fine for her to go single but my impression of her started with kara...itd be sad if she did actually leave kara to make a single...i wonder how kara would be off then???

well not break off from the group, i think.

Like... just have a solo. And promote it. for an OST.

so she kind of has her own activities while doing KARA things.

like how SY does SSGB and how Nicole has her SGB segment (:

I think she would be pretty successful. But, I'd rather her not go solo and stay in KARA...

I like Gyuri's voice. I think she would have really good success if she had a solo song.

i want her to do OST to like start off as a test to see if she do good as solo in the future

, just like sunye & taeyeon & dsp promoted her more. I know she is just

as good as the others leaders , but dsp seem to let that be in the dark.

i don't want gyuri to rush into solo work

her members need her, and they're just setting up a foundation as a group

but i totally love her voice and would like to hear some more from her

well before a solo i think she should definitely have a collaboration first! So far all but gyuri and hara had one...

Jiyoung with Jumper

Nicole with Kang Hyun Sung

Seungyeon with Nassun

but if she were to have a solo song, it would be a beautiful ballad :D

the topic starter didn't mean leave KARA lol.. and Gyuri has always said no matter what she wants people to know her as a singer... i know she loves it and whenever DSP decides to give her more credit, we all will see it :)

is she going to take a solo? i will agree to whatever she decides,

cause she is more matured now and intelligent..

she could criticize what she doing..

Go Gyul Go! :blushing:

If she would leave Kara, my heart would break into dust ^_^

All of the members of Kara hopefully would stay together forever~

well if she would have a solo AND be with Kara, Why not! she has the talent and charm! :inluv:

I would REALLY want that..not many people know how well KARA's voices are,people always say KARA are all packages only with their cuteness & all but that's NOT true!!Gyuri is one of the best singers out there & I think we all would like it if she does some solo songs like you suggested^_^

lol why not? It's good experience that's for sure.

And it'll definitely help her improve. Not that she's not good right now. But no one's perfect and there's always room for improvement. =D

not that she doesn't have the potential or anything, but i can't really see her going solo...she's not a huge name just yet. maybe a couple more hits and we'll see. she fits in perfectly in Kara though.

I wish she would get a chance to do some solo too,but I'm not quite sure it's going well .

I mean she has potential and looks charming but not that big hit ....that's all.

However still want to see her solo :wub:

i don't think her vocals are good enough for solo. in fact i dont think anyone in kara is good enough for solo lol. but who knows!

I'd like her to be like SNSD's Yoona and maybe act a little bit besides Kara activities since she was a child actor. She deserves more exposure and recognition!

yeah is she goes solo It wouldnt be that cooool. Shes better off sticking with KARA. Buuut having

a solo release would be coool!

Ahhh I don't kind if she's gonna make a solo song,

as long she doesn't leave Kara behind,

I'll listen to it if she make one^^

In fact, I

Ah thats pretty interesting. I've always wanted to hear her sing alone. Haven't really heard any of that

its gonna be awesome !

maybe their next album , hopefully some of th members will have a solo song !

gyul seems like a very good candidate for it !

i would'nt mind other members either ,