[Other] Gyul vs. Jessica Jung

lynn

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UGGHh!!..i hate my com. I can't see jessica's pic..but i don't need to see thought cause I know I'll like gyuri's better..........

I love both but I have to hand it to Gyuri for being the beautiful goddess.

I like Gyul's look more, her hair is curled and flipped, while Jessica's is straight and bumped under.

I can't see Jessica's pic :thumbup:

so I watched Gee MV and saw Jessica, haha

I have to say, both are so pretty

but I have to say, I prefer Jessica here.

the only reason is because Gyuri doesn't fit with short hair :S, she even said that she didn't like her short hair during her first DJ in Shimshimtapa (it's recent) so when she went out secretly she had a long hair wig

but they are both so pretty, so it's hard to undermine one to the other :S

There's always been a reasonable amount of similarity between the concepts of SNSD and Kara.

As a Sone, Jessica is my favorite idol of all entertainers, male or female, asian or otherwise, but I don't think she pulled off the look very well; on the other hand, I don't think Gyuri pulled off the look very well either. The outfit colors make it very hard to pull off. I can't think of anyone that can use the outfit and make it look good.

But on the topic of their similar concepts, notice the cute concepts were both relatively close, then their style evolved and matured quite a bit at the same time, yet within a few months time they both revealed a cheerleader concept. They're friends after all, maybe the manager's talk? Or maybe it's a business thing, no clue.