• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
c a r a m e l

Which color would best fit Kara?

363 members have voted

1. 1. colors

• white
    • pink
    • orange
    • black
    • blue
    • red
    • gold
    • yellow
    • purple
    • green
    • rainbow
    • none above
    • Pearl peach

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

302 posts in this topic

pearl peach really suit them

sweet and nice colour

Edited by seulmichan

lol at first i don't know what to vote but i wanna see the result

so i read the comment and found out that many ppl choose pearl peach

then my opinion is slowly change into pearl peach from 'blank'

lol

but white is also a good choise. maybe white + pearl peach?

i was debating on white or pearl peach... but i chose white because

the color makes them look pure.. and they are pure ^^

i think pearl peach really really suit kara!!

not just because it's there official colour but they suit more a soft girly colour

for some reason pearl peach just screams at me...it is a neutral color and is not too pink or too white...its just inbetween all the colors and is really appealing...i like it...and the color of taht on their dresses looks good too...i like it...is that why that is the color of theiir balloon?

pearl peach of course

I never see them in pearl peach

They should wear that and take a picture with Kamilia with pearl peach balloons...

Haha

Though my favorite color is white, I think white kindda wash them out a bit so I vote for blue (light blue-greenish is best) or light peachy color. I think those colors are very sweet and will fit them perfectly.

I like a light pink/peachish color on them :3

I think multiple colors work best for Kara. Their appeal comes from looking very colorful.

too hard to pick just one. I think it depends on the song a bit. I would pick baby blue for rock-u,

pink for pretty girl, and pearl for Honey, which, mostly I guess they did too :D

I would probably say pink if I had too, as some of my favorite Hara images are in various pink outfits.

Edited by tetsutora

of course it's their official color..pearl peach!!..yay..also its my favorite color aside from pink..hehe..plus..kara girls look like real dolls when they wear this cute color..loveKARA.

White is so odd.

I think the best is pearl peach

I've always liked their pearl peach cause I thought it matched them well. It's a soft and sweet color, just like Kara!

Hmm I like the pearl peach color! It suits them. Its a soft color. I like it. ^^

If I would have to choose another color I would say Pink or Purple. That would suit them as well.

I was debating whether to choose white or pearl peach

in the end white because its an innocent pure colour

pearl peach is also a good colour though

i think beside pearl peach(the official color)......purple also suit them....

I vote yellow .. I dont know .. Yellow is for brightness and laughter i guess .. And .. KARA .. As in sweetmelody or joy says it all D:

Try green :D

Pink, I always thought their color was pink but it turns out to be white :P But if they had a combination of white and pink it would be great!

I say white because it makes them look so Angelic

pearl peach definately. well, for one it has pearl in it but peach is kinda pinkish and orangish and no other idol can take it. like WG's color: burgundy. no one can steal it