• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
sweetcaramelism

[2010.04.02] Han Seungyeon confesses "When Kara ends I want to be a translator"

192 posts in this topic

:eyelove: Nicole!!!

While every singer has to end their career sometimes. It's great that she planned out what she wanna be after her career.

It's better to plan early then late. Seungyeon we will support you even if Kara ends.

i hope they all can achieve their dream together...

but i hope Kara will continue for a long time... :D

Well we all know that nothing lasts forever I hate to admit it though because I don't want kara to end

and to be a translator is nice, it has a good pay and you will be able to help other people

but still i don't want kara to end

kara fighting!!!

I'm so happy that even after accomplishing their dream to be idols, they still have more dreams to chase after. x3 Ahh, such hardworking girls~ lolol

Hope that hammy would quickly learn english

so that she could interact with international fans!

But i hope Kara would never end :thumbup:

I wanna be a KAMILIA forever!!

goodluck to them

but i wish that they not come to end yet :)

Seungyeon shares the same dream as me but vice versa, I want to learn Korean instead ^^ and the rest of the Asian languages.

Let's work hard to achieve that goal Seungyeon! Good luck!

Haha, and I'd definitely visit Nicole's restaurant once it's up. What a great set of girls.

all the best to kara...five of you are really good in singing and dancing...hope youll get a lot of success in the future...

Edited by otailadang

I think they should try solo carier after KARA ends....

maybe acting drama or CF

Noooo....i really don't want that day to happen..can't imagine that i can hear their angelic voices anymore...T.T

BTW, thx for translating this...

Kinda sad to hear them speak about end of Kara, but look forward to them growing matured as well. Going their own ways, and pursuing their interest!

Nicole is following her mom's footsteps? Haha. Awesome.

It would be super cool if she became a translator or like moved to America or something. I would really enjoy that.

Thanks for Translation.

It'd be awesome n thriling if I saw Seungyeon coincidently working on her translating business at the same time I am.

it was so nice knowing what they want after Kara... and do hope that one day, they will get to achieve it..

but I think for Kamilia, Kara is still Kara even after it breaks...

thanks for sharing~!

Oh a translator ?

i never think of that having a celbriity to be my translator when i visit korea will definitely be an unforgettable memory for ME ! :w00t:

no matter what the Girls choose in the future, i believe that we will all support them no matter what!!

go Girls!!

as much as i hate it for kara to come to an end, i think it is just as necessary for all of them to think of their careers next time. nothing lasts forever, n i think its really good to hear that they each have a vision of wad they wana do next time =)

translator's.. kind of a weird ambition?? haha =P maybe she can be a UN translator like nicole kidman in the movie! that'll be really cool =)

really wish all the best for the future~KARA FIGHTING!!