• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kamilia!

Do you think it's better if KARA just focus their popularity on one country?

17 members have voted

1. 1. I think it's better for KARA to be popular only in:

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

We all know that KARA is rising popularity in Korea and even in Japan. Don't you think they only need to be popular in one country? :)

For me, If I were to choose, I think it's better if they only be popular on Korea. It's because it's their country. They're more comfortable in korea.

What about you? :confused1:

Sorry for my bad english.

Why do you want KARA to be popular in only ONE country ? :confused1: Popularity has no boundary IMO. Nobody is satisfied with their current level of popularity, they will want to excel more in many other ways.

Of course going worldwide is better, although it will be a very tough job but the fame and popularity really pays off the hard work.

But, I would like KARA to stand where they are right now so that they can concentrate and communicate well with this small group of Kamilias ^_^ (Selfishness yes I know :ph34r: )

i like kara spread their sweet melody worldwide......anyway they did good in both country

but according to the music market..

Kara is more popular in Japan than Korea..

i'm sure they will famous around the globe..

but i think.. they should press their debut in Asia first..

I think they should focus more in the Japan market to further stabilize their status as the No.1 K-pop girl group in Japan, then they could go internationally after that

i am not voting yet because america is not listed in the poll please come and show us the true power of idol pop

Im not voting, whatever country they want to focus..

For me they still in music industry i like that

i voted korea because that way they get more exposure through music shows such as Music Bank, Inkigayo, and Music Core. And that also means that they have more time for variety shows. However, personally i would like them to be promoting in Indonesia. :tongue:

I don't think I can choose just one country.

However, Japan treats KARA really well! Like they're a treasure box. I don't know, I like the Japanese shows KARA appears in more than the Korean shows because their charms come out so well. But that could just be me...

well, it seems that they are got their stars in japan. so I think they would better focused on Japan only.. that's my opinion..

It's not about gaining popularity in one country. For Japan, they are the leaders of the Hallyu wave, meaning they have a responsibility to maintain the popularity for all Kpop groups, not just for themselves. Which is probably the reason why they didn't respond about the dokdo island controversy. People may think they are greedy in staying in Japan longer, but it's not just for themselves. If they wanted overall popularity, Korea is the way to go since it's more open to other countries. Japan, as much as I like it, is very closed off. A lot of people, internationally,don't even know AKB48

It's not about gaining popularity in one country. For Japan, they are the leaders of the Hallyu wave, meaning they have a responsibility to maintain the popularity for all Kpop groups, not just for themselves. Which is probably the reason why they didn't respond about the dokdo island controversy. People may think they are greedy in staying in Japan longer, but it's not just for themselves. If they wanted overall popularity, Korea is the way to go since it's more open to other countries. Japan, as much as I like it, is very closed off. A lot of people, internationally,don't even know AKB48

agree..

just can see them as one and singing and prfoeming to us.. I think that is enough for me :D

I didn't vote, I think they should be active in every country they can reasonably expect success in and have the time to do. Pop music is cruel compared to other kinds of music because your time as a star is most likely limited. If you are not going to be around forever you should just do your best everywhere with the time you have.

edit - and plus, for someone like me who is neither Korean or Japanese, it doesn't really matter to me what language the music is in, plus I am one of the few people who like their Japanese releases more

Edited by NA1NSXR

Popularity has no boundary, it would be great if kara can spread their popularity world wide however they would be more tired and restless, so i i might say that just take it easy one by one. because health always comes first before everything. :thumbup:

I agree with Pinkpanda. "Popularity has no boundary". So it would be great if KARA would be well-known all around the world. Proud to be their fans. :thumbup1:

Though having activities in both countries divides their popularity, I feel that its a good move, since J-pop and K-pop have their differences and promoting in both countries brings variety to their music. :thumbup:

I agree with Yongery and PinkPanda. It's definitely more comfortable and less stressful for the girls to stick to Korea or just both Korea and Japan but who wouldn't want to go global right? It will surely be tough though.

KARA need to focus on Indonesia :boss:

I want them to spread out to the global industry however having a place where you started at and are experienced with is a good thing so get the bearings first then hopefully we will see our lovely group more.

Not that I did not want them to be famous only in Korea, but they were born there, deserve more fame there, is not it?

Didn't vote, but I like the fact that they're popular in both countries.. if anything, I think they should start promoting in other countries as well :D