• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
dlskam

Album
[2012.12.04] KARA Solo Collection Korean Version

126 posts in this topic

hmm..ordered it on the 27th and I'm in Canada too! :) lol Did you paid for the lowest shipping fee or expedited shipping? hmm..wonder if i'll get it by Friday...btw, thanks for replying!

I paid for the expedited shipping because I'm sometimes impatient lol.

I paid for the expedited shipping because I'm sometimes impatient lol.

lol now that makes sense.. hmm.. I guess mine will come by next week..hopefully! haha

AH! Everyone's stressing is making me nervous too! I just ordered mine on the 10th, though the status is ready to be shipped I'm worried Yesasia will suddenly cancel my item and tell me they don't have any more stock like my Go Go Summer CD in the past ):

/pray

AH! Everyone's stressing is making me nervous too! I just ordered mine on the 10th, though the status is ready to be shipped I'm worried Yesasia will suddenly cancel my item and tell me they don't have any more stock like my Go Go Summer CD in the past ):

/pray

Hopefully it goes through for you. I preordered mine on Nov 30 and CDJapan cancelled mine yesterday. I am currently placing a order on Ebay for mine now.

That envy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not wait until I arrive mine!

Ordered two copies of LE from a online shop for RM82 each. Just have to wait for it to arrive. I hope I can be the one of the 5000 people ^^

I just re-ordered mine through EBAY. According to the shipper, I may not recieve it until the Jan. 1st. :nc1: I'm also hoping I can pick up a copy in Japan, so that I can keep one copy sealed.

still waiting for mine from yesasia -_- shipped last week..

I got mine from Yesasia yesterday :)

Still I have not received... I can not wait to have it!

I finally got my LE yday!!!! lol the delivery man gave it to me exactly at 12pm on a Sunday!! haha ahhhhh!! I love it!!!

I wanted to spazz yday but it wouldn't let me post and upload pics as well..thankfully I got helped from karaholic via twitter! :D thank you!

this was shipped dec 4 and I got it dec 16. I guess it's alright but thaat wait time and uncertainty was a torture... lol I'll get express next time for their korean limited editions!

assssssssssssssssss-Copy_zps36a22235.jpg

my 100th post! lol this might be sad but I dont post much so this is already a feat to me.. haha

Yayy I have converted from being a Thief to a Bandit! Muahahah watch out! lol

Edited by jenster23

im jealous of everyone who has recieved theirs. Mine will not arrive until after the 1st week of January.

I feeel sooo lucky to have gotten the Limited Edition! It came in already but it was shipped to my cousn's house cause I asked her to order it for me! Anyways! I can't wait to go home today and get it from her! Lol, it will be my present for finishing the finals! Hahah!

Christmas is a double edged sword, lots of reasons to buy Kara Merchandise and lots of people do but alas a big :gempissoff: to you worldly shipping times...

5000 copies is too short for kamilias...

im so late with this news... i guess i wouldnt be able to buy the limited edition....

i wish i could buy that too :( by the way HAN SEUNGYEON - GUILTY solo performance is so cool awesome wonderful yeah and KANG JIYOUNG - WANNA DO it makes my heart sad but i enjoyed keke~`

im so late with this news... i guess i wouldnt be able to buy the limited edition....

umm..youu could try searching up on ebay,kpoptown or gmarket. possibly google?? lol hope u get one! :D

Mine arrived yesterday! The regular and limited version (:

I was kind of disappointed that the CD is the exact same one as the regular...pink CD in the blue case

But that's ok!

Edited by applejuice

My limited edition has finally arrived! ^.^ I wish there is sort of # to indicate which one my copy is out of the 5,000 copies.

I got my KARA CDs just before Christmas :) for some reason I got 2 of the Nicole postcards though lol

KARA-1_zps3c4954f7.jpg