[2014.05.27] "KARA PROJECT" finally start for KARA new member today! 3 main point reveal every Tuesday.

viperion

download_(1).jpg    

Long await "KARA PROJECT" 1st episode broadcasting will be focus on 3 main point reveal.

Dsp media and music channel MBC MUSIC joint producer in "KARA PROJECT-KARA THE BEGINNING"
which consist of 7 BABY KARA will be broadcast on 27th. People will have great expectation 
in this mission with Sojin,Shiyoon,Youngji,Chaekyung,Somin,Chaewon and Yuji. 

Main Point No.1 - member real character in this unexpected mission ?

BABY KARA are nervous for the 1st episode of "KARA PROJECT". An Unexpected mission is awaiting 
those inexperience member as trainee that appear in front of many people. Their performance
and condition will be judge. Judges also gave harsh criticism and future of BABY KARA
are very strict.

Main Point No.2 - Why BABY KARA are included in "KARA PROJECT"?

At 1st episode of BABY KARA as a long term trainee they have to undergoes situation such 
as critic and ability to speak out with good reason. It is believed that, even though those
trainee been train for 3 year but will need to overcome their girl dream under massive 
pressure in "KARA PROJECT".

Main Point No.3 - How fans select the winner of "KARA PROJECT" ? 

"KARA PROJECT" are open to all people to vote in variety channel. During 18:00 on air, they can 
vote through the SNS "connect me".

This Kara Project is a joint production by DSP Media and MBC Music to search for the next Kara member. 
Seven trainees will compete against each other to join Kara at the end of the project.
It's train by Dsp Medial project team BABY KARA call " KARA PROJECT" in order to get a worthy candidates
for KARA.

"KARA PROJECT" will be airing on May 27 at 6pm through MBC MUSIC. All six episode will be broadcast for 
every tuesday until 1st July.

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com   
  • Like 4

Well, they must be harsh U_U 

I don't want to be mean to the girls but, in the end, they're trying to join KARA. One of the leads of the hallyu wave, right?

I want to see it with subs though T_T

• Like 2

After watching the first episode I am very glad that this show exist before adding new member(s).

I just hope fans will try to watch it and give a chance to these girls by learning to know them.

• Like 1