• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xKaraLover89

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??   1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

854 posts in this topic

the first would be HARA which is the first KARA member i do know back then because of invincible youth and i love her charisma :gemadmire: .... loving the emoticons :))))))....

I started off liking Seungyeon now i am madly in love with her. I love you Seungyeon! Fighting.

Loved Nicole at first sight and still do.

Saw Hara on IY first but she didnt get me hooked to kara. Nicole's bubbly and lovable personality on Heroes made me want to know more about kara

Cole win many heart with her looks and personality ^^

you cant avoid that although you're not Kamilia

At first, Hara is number 1 in KARA for me.

But, after i watched many KARA reality show. :gemadmire:

I'm started to get infected by Jiyoung's Cuteness . :geminluv:

hahaha.. Now, Jiyoung is the best in KARA for me !! :thumbup:

Jiyoung, Fighting ! :D

I really like them equally. But it changes from time to time. At first it was Gyuri, then Jiyoung and afterwards Hara, Nicole, then Gyuri and then Seungyeon and right now it's Gyuri again. lol can't decideeee!

Somehow it's jiyoung but nicole is not bad as well :D

FRIST TIME SEE KARA I FALL INLOVE WITH GOO HARA AND UNTIL NOW GOO HARA STILL GOT MY ATTENTION.. :gemhoho:

I love Hara Gyuri and Jiyoung a little bit more now. lol

I liked Nicole and Jiyoung first, but now Seungyeon has stolen first place :)

The first time i saw Kara was some years ago when i watched Mr MV. At that time i thought Jiyoung was cute (though i didn't know who she was), but i wasn't into Kara so i never looked for stuff about them.

A few months ago i got really into Kara and i wanted to know who was the one that had caught my eye years ago, and i found out that she was Jiyoung, who i kept noticing in all MVs without knowing.

I loved Jiyoung since the first time i saw her and i love her more now! hehe :P Though, i love Seungyeon now too! <3

The first time i saw Kara member is Nicole when she was doing heroes,then i go find her profile only know she was in Kara.

After that, i watch more variety show,then i like Jiyoung because she was so cute,now i like her more because she had become more pretty. I like all the members in KARA.

For me since the begining it's Nicole and Hara.

Nicole because she's not like the others members, like she grew up in the US she's a little bot more "crazy" than the other member.

For Hara, since i saw her in "Invincible Youth", i see her differently, that's why i like her and her immature jokes lol

I thought Nicole was the best<3 then I grew ever more fonder of jiyoung when I realized we were the same age :gemshout:

First time when they were Kara 4, Nicole. Once Jiyoung debuted though, it was all her lol. I love all of them though. Just Jiyoung slightly more than the others :gemhoho:

First time seeing Kara was the Mister MV...
I remember watching it and was like... meh,

but came back to it later thought omfg, she's so beautiful ! ;D
HanSeungyeon<3

Then i began watching some of their interviews, and cuts in TV shows, and i also began liking Hara! ;D

the first time me seeing kara is mister,,, and i fell inlove with nicole :)

and yeah after that i started following them,, i started look at their debut and so on :)

really love watching them :)

The first time i discovered KARA, it was because of Hara Goo so that was the first member i really like

during the first time,hara and nicole to be honest

but now more to hammie and jing ^^

It was Nicole that introduced me to Kara, and then it was Gyuri (and Nicole) that kept me with Kara. I actually still can't tell whether I'm Gyuri or Nicole biased, can I just have both?

SeungYeon was my favourite member when I first discovered KARA, and she still is now. But Hara is now closing in on being my favourite :)

I first discovered kara during pretty girl days, and hammie immediately become my favourite member, and she still is my favourite now.

:)