The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

nhung thanks for sharing the HQ of that poster fanmeeting...yeah Nicole's hair now back to revolution-like ^_^ i wonder if this gonna be her style for japanese comeback, but since their song is summer vibe i think they not gonna do much to her hairstyle again ^_^

christine, thanks for sharing the Lucky cut ^_^ i remember Nicole mentioned how her stomach felt like jelly after perform this song :lol:

from vocamastar

VOmTk.jpg

cr : tumblr

Ugh I miss Cole..

I was talking with Nov and wouldn't it be kind of epic IF or When Cole ever gets to perform a solo in a fan meeting or whatever.. she starts of the perf with an awesome Violin piece.. I mean she would polish her skills up first hah XD I wonder if Cole ever thought to take it up again for moments like I just described hah.

Thank you Nov for the gifs, Cole looks so adorable and cute in the CM :D

Cole can sure make a cute dance a bit sexy lol :P The last one is so cute, it's so much fun when moments like this are captured hahhahahaha

I wonder if their Go GO Summer PV will be the same, or another set maybe?

I'm so excited about their fanmeeting tomorrow, I hope they each have a solo performance, that would be awesome :D

why nicole look beautiful, I defintely think that she should kept the hair. Aw nicole had her only problem with the water gun. Nicole look so sexy, with that green top

why nicole look beautiful, I defintely think that she should kept the hair. Aw nicole had her only problem with the water gun. Nicole look so sexy, with that green top

Lol at the last pic, so adorable :thumbup: Cole always makes us laugh so hard even when she doesn't try to :lol:

I think the PV may have this set and another, as usual Kara's MVs always have 2 set

And thanks for sharing, kara4life, I love the pic Cole winks while holding the phone so much :thumbup:

Cole with her fitness trainer

HfZjL.jpg

credit: twitter

Edited by nhung_gemini

kara4life, thanks for sharing those gifs. Cole on that performance was so hot and sexy. Really love her new moves :eyelove: Definitely a belong-to-stage girl :thumbup:

nau8, well they took that pic right after Cole worked out. Who can look good at that time? And I don't like Mnet Chart much, they always choose bad pictures :blink: But Cole did change a lot. From an adorable girl to a beautiful and sexy lady - with a great body, thanks to her diet and workout.

See that's why i was like annoyed with Mnet bringing that up again.. Cole has taken pics of herself without makeup before, she doesn't have issues about that.. and it was late and she probably ate too (her face was all puffy).. but that's the impression that's left behind.. only that time.. XD

Hmm had the sexy thing was going on during Secret World promos XD.. I think she's always had that in her for performances but she's usually cute most the time hah.

anyways looks like Cole's excited about the fan meeting :)

thanks for the gifs nov :D

nicole look so beautiful, she is defintely tan. She doesn't have to go to the tan place, she look really tan now. I agree that I think nicole always have the fierce attitude, but it just doesn't show until she in her element(on stage). When she in her element that where we can see the fierce personally. Yeah I was upset about

Mnet for that choice of picture of nicole, she just got out of workout. And probably just eat nobody can look that good, after everything. Plus we seen nicole without makeup on other show, and she look fine

thanks for the pics.....

nicole looks good.. love her hair and her tan

patiently waiting for more fan cam and fan account...

i just saw a urakara bts vid where nicole and baby jiyoung had a mathematics battle..

maknae gave up without even trying and kept saying she hates maths.. lol

but cole was super serious and she finished all 50 qns in abt 2 mins?? her score? 47/50

our cole is smart :)

nhung and tine thanks for sharing the pics guys, yeah me too got lucky to found the live stream but only when its already IOA ^_^ ...but yeah Nicole (and all members ^_^ )seems really excited to performs...they are ready for concert imo

seeing Nicole with this hairstyle really is reminiscence of Honey days ^_^

while performing JCL

PAx8S.gif

who would thought JCL would had this smexy move

:whistling:

u09gi.gif

^^ Nov... haha second gif, cole's cute there :)

I really loved her words to Kamilia too.. so sweet and she was crying...waiting for pics or fancams.. or anything..

she is super tan :P

Lol, the second pic, Cole was so adorable, both sexy and adorable :thumbup: her pouted lips :lol:

Cole is really tan now. It makes her look fit. More matured I think :tongue: but still so adorable, like in the rock you performance at the fanmeeting, 4 members gathered and looked around to find Cole, then Cole realized and ran to them :tongue:

omg how cute can cole be haha

:)

hehe made me so happy.. cause i was afraid cole wouldn't have any moments (cause of lack of fancams) XD

She made a face after the balloon didn't go far haha then started back dancing like that never happened haha.

She made a face after the balloon didn't go far haha then started back dancing like that never happened haha.

ahh that one is cute :wub: hope there other fancam or pic captured that moment...haha still remember this habit even from her SGB days ^_^

tine thanks for sharing the fancams here ^_^ ...glad the fanboy did his job this time :lol: as usual Nicole always seems enjoying every performance ^_^

OTNOr.jpg

cr : tumblr

this is actually HaNi moment....but the way Nicole run reminds me of her way of running on sixth sense quiz last year :lol: its the same :lol:

rc7xB.gif

merchandise from fanmeeting

DQupS.jpg

cr : kara-t