[Offical Thread] Mnet Nicole The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science

mae

Studying in Universities, it is more of scoring for the tests. However, it is important that in the name of entertainment, one does not end up "offending" the lecturer, no matter how unintentional it might be.

She apologized and the professor forgave her, he and Nicole ended things pretty well to at the end of the show.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kara4life &firewater..

yeah..

it was so natural..i'm always want to skip every class too..esp when it was a boring lecture..lol..

and the ep 6 when the staff is sleeping in the class too it was very funny xD

yeah,the way she speech about jay..it was very great..

nicole wasn't just an idol that can;t do anything or doesn't have any inteliigence..:)

Yeah, I wonder about that too, if she's aware of the thing she's saying can be watch by the professors later on haha and their reactions if they watched it XD

lol..yeah..i really want to know the professor's reaction..

and it will be more funny if they watch it together with nicole..xD

watched ep1-6 with subs and juz finished watched the remaining without subs last nite...i'm totally fall in love with nicole *girl crush*><

she's tooo cute & dorky..i don't mind what other people's thinking about her being lazy or whatsoever...studying is not an easy task+she's celebrity..she has a loads of things to do...i'm also lazy to study...would like to study but hate study *what i'm talking about* hahaha...

i like to see her wif ho...they look cute together...ho's really sweet n caring...love winston too!!!he's dorky..juz understand a lil bit of korean...will patiently waiting for the remaining eps to be subbed...i cried when seeing her crying at the graduation ceremony...can feel her sadness..T^T.. hope nicole & kara will be participating more shows...wanna see dem sooooo badly....

KARA jjang!!!!!

I have a question :x does she really study there? like will she be able to get a degree? or is everything just for the show ...

No real degree, she did the show for the experience of being a college student

I'm a Nicole fan as much as the next person, but I feel bad for her teachers. They have to play the "bad guy" whenever Nicole sleeps in class or skips entirely. I kinda cringe whenever she slacks off during class.

I don't think the professors were seen as the bad guy, Nicole knows better and she should know she would get "punished". It seems like a lot people that were watching on youtube held her to a celebrity standard when the whole point of the show was for her to be like a normal student. The Deans and the professors liked her or at least found her interesting -_-

yeah..totally agree with mae..

i don't think the professor is a bad guy..

that's good that they show cole not as a celebirty but as a normal student..

and they try not to gave cole too much 'special treatment'..

and i think it does turns out quite good..

is it a show,and some things that was set up was unavoidable..

but so far i watched the show,i'm enjoying it,and it does looks like very real for me :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is this still going on? cus i cant find anything after ep 6...

Still in the middle of subbing it.. i guess when it's finished we should expect batch uploads XD