[2009.12.04] Bakery CEOs KARA: We hope it does well!

coffeebeanie

im getting confused about the loan issue being scripted or not lol...im liking the 1st ep of KARA Bakery hehe..i m sure ill be a success!!!anyways, their statement of a lot of overseas activities epecially in Japan kinda makes me sad cuz. what if they dnt make a comeback in Kpopworld????? nooooo!!! they should release at least another album & promote it!!!.......hmm...true.. K should start hiring Japanese translators so we can keep up to KARA later on haha

yeah...I hope it does well :D

will they're bakery will be official even though the at the end of the show?!

ooh...they talked about next year...and they say they will be active

in overseas..

oooh...kara comeback soon!

I still want them to perform in Korea and even comeback first before they

go to Japan :)

thanks for sharing

I am really glad to see that Kara is growing rapidly in population and of course their debut to Japan is going to be a new and wonderful path to walk :D

I wish them lots of success and hope the continue to receive recognition at Japan..

Kara is so motivated to do this bakery well. I believe in them! They will make it :P

I hope they can released their new comeback before going to Japan.

Kara ftw!~

i still hope their management will do something about Nicole's schedule so she could attend the bakery filming, because from 3 episode so far she only appear on the first part of the 1st episode. I mean this is Kara's bakery, so it should run by 5 fairies to complete the fun

i still hope their management will do something about Nicole's schedule so she could attend the bakery filming, because from 3 episode so far she only appear on the first part of the 1st episode. I mean this is Kara's bakery, so it should run by 5 fairies to complete the fun

i hope they do something about it, it's called the Kara Bakery for a reason LOL

<3 Nicole

I think they might just tip-toe into Japan next year. Something like SuJu. Super Junior has been to Japan for concerts, and has several cds released, but they do a majority of their work in Korea. With Nicole in college and all, they can't just up and come over, so I imagine it will just be a little at a time to see how it works. No worries people, I believe we will still be seeing the girls on variety shows and doing concerts next year. :thumbup1:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...