• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

Seungyeon vs Tiffany

Who wore it better?   478 members have voted

1. 1. [=

• Tiffany
    • Seungyeon

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

457 posts in this topic

Hard to tell, they both look gorgeous.

But maybe Seungyeon? That shirt is really cute... Or Tiffany? I honestly don't know!

seung yeon make the outfit look cute and adorable and fany made the outfit look hot but who cares, they both are beautiful

They both look really good in it.

I think that it looks really cute on Seungyeon but then, it looks very nice on Tiffany too.

I can't choose!

Edited by Shama

I honestly cannot choose because both are my favorite in both groups and they both look very nice in the outfit so I will just have to say they both look amazing ^^

Both look good in the outfit in different ways. Fany gives off a mature appeal while Seungyeon looks playful :)

WHERE's the both button

they both look good

but i think tiffany had a sexier pose

but SY is cuter :)

yeah. fany is hot! but our seungyeon is way prettier, cuter, more gorgeous and that look suits her very well! neomu neomu yeppeun hammy :D :D :D hehe :eyelove:

So hard to choose... Tiffany is one of my SNSD biases while Hammie is one of my KARA biases lol

I'd say SY wore it better! since the outfit suits a cute image more ^^

Who would dare vote for Tiffany?! Lol jk :hihi: They both wore it well, and they're both gorgeous.

They are my two favorites from my two favorite groups but Soshi got me into k-pop so I have to go with Fany, plus she is more sexy with it and that appealed to me more than SY. SY is just so freaking cute though.

same outfit?

both of them looks good..

tiffany looks elegant and seungyeon looks cute.. :D

hmm.. i voted for seungyeon of course aha

i think that it just looks better on her XD

they both look good wearing the same outfit. :)) they both look gorgeous. but the truth is i really can't choose between them ! HHAHA!

seungyeon for sure, my favourite and always will be!

tiffany vs seungyeon, for me - its not really any similarity, although its similiar because of the clothing they wear but, their look is very different personally.

I think it looks good on both... but I must say Seungyeon.

It looks so cute on Seungyeon with the shirt and her hair and everything ^^

Voted for Seungyeon! cuz I think Tiffany shows more into sexiness in that outfit while Seungyeon looks calm in that outfit,,,

I like both and i cant decide!:( So i just went with Tiffany cus i think she looked cooler(mayb becaus it was a photoshoot?)

Look good on both...but from this picture,i think SeungYeon is cuter than Tiffany so i voted Ham... :lol:

hmmm, i like tiffany, i think she more gorgeous but they both have great eye smiles

Thanks for sharing

they both look really good but my vote had to go to seungyeon.