• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

Which member has the best body?

Which member has the best body?   630 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

394 posts in this topic

Yo dude ... I think you proposed to the wrong girl !! It was Gyuri not Hara you proposed to :D

Yeah I did! For me she's the hottest! Anyway for those that missed it like I did you can find it here!

WOOT WOOT :D

Last time I think Hara got the most beautiful body. But now after they release Step MV I think Nicole. You can see her sizzle abs. WOW :eyelove:

I'll be honest...I picked Gyuri xD. Where I'm from, we define girls with her type of physique as "voluptuous" :D. She has the hourglass figure, the thighs that most men would drool over, and if you include the fanservices in their STEP mv, then imo, best body goes to Gyuri :D...she's sexy :D

Nicole, without a doubt. I don't know how she keeps her body in such good shape all the time. It must be all that exercise she does. xD I'm so jealous, though. I want a body like hers. xD

Edited by SnoWhite242

In a way I like Jiyoung so much, I have to admit that Nicole has the best body....

Nicole's S-line in Mister + her sexy back in Lupin + her killer abs in Step = best body there is. :eyelove:

i would say..... Nicole?

really admire her abs!

and her perfect S-line body :thumbup:

mmmm... Gyuri ?..

I guees

its absolutely goes to nicole.....she got abs that look cool man :thumbup: i think all of them have the best body but i still feel that nicole has extra nice body shape among the others

Personally I think Nicole because she's the one that really takes care of her body. She wakes up really early in the morning just to work out then she gets ready with the rest of the group in activities. She's well toned and I think the most athletic. Go Nicole!

Nicole's body is the hottest! What curves, what a sexy smooth back and those abs! :D

Nicole's body is by far the best in general in all girl bands.

i'm sure everyone should know this, shes not slim nor fat, its perfect and toned :)

i vote for Hara

love her when she was a running man guest on episode 49

eventhough a little bit skinny, but i think she has the best body

i vote for Hara

love her when she was a running man guest on episode 49

eventhough a little bit skinny, but i think she has the best body

yeah i agree, i like skinny girls :)

Hmm actually having a good body would be subjective~ since Hara is quite thin and all, I'm going for Nicole. She has a balance between muscle and mass(sorta).

The toned, yummy body of dearest Nicole for me :w00t:

gotta love that smexy abs and nice buttdance lol

I would have to say Nicole.

She has the best body in the group and with those sexy curves XD

I voted Nicole because I just came from the "Nicole muscle woman" page. She's super fit lol.